*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953779-Giant-Hot-Guys/cid/1669685-Mark-17
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1953779
You experience some size changing around hot guys
This choice: Mark (17)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mark (17)

    by: Unknown
http://25.media.tumblr.com/022ceb85cf2e1...

Once the picture is taken from Mark's Iphone he switches it off, not wanting to be interrupted by annoying texts or phone calls from anyone during his "fun".

He smirks down at you, having turned you around to face him and brought you up to eye level. "Hehe, I bet you're wondering what the hell is going on right now aren't you?"

You try to think back, but its all a blur, the last thing you remember happened just a second ago with waking up in Mark's hand.

"Can't remember huh? That's ok shrimp, a side affect of the device is memory loss." Mark smirks at you cockily.

"Device? What device are you talking about!? What exactly have you done to me Mark!?" You demand to the bare chested blond giant.

The giant then does something that takes you by surprise, he flicks you in the forehead, nearly giving you whiplash.

"Tsk tsk, I don't like your tone slave! And that's MASTER from now on! As for what I've done to you and the device," Mark digs in his pocket and produces a remote control that's as big as you right now. "This little thing can control your size, indestructibility, and even your mind. Right now I have you shrunk and indestructible, but if you ever disobey me and I don't feel like punishing you....I'll just flip this switch and you'll just do what I say whether you want to or not!"

"What do you mean indestructible?" You ask, then seconds after, you realize what a mistake that was.

Mark flops down onto his butt, onto the bed, a big grin on his face. "Weeell," You hear the thump of his Vans being kicked across the room into the opposite wall. And a sour stench fills the air as he sighs and wiggles his dingy socked toes below on the carpet.

Roughly throwing you to the ground, without getting up Mark raises one damp socked foot over you and stomps down...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You are pliable! You can't be squashed but you can be molded like dough!

2. You can be squashed, but you reform!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Chopper4ac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953779-Giant-Hot-Guys/cid/1669685-Mark-17