*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A (not-so) ordinary day
  2. full body Inflation
  3. Inflation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954019-Skunk-Fu-Art-of-Transformation/cid/2239356-A-not-so-ordinary-day
by rex
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1954019
If you gre up between 2000-2016 you my know the show Skunk fu on KidsWB.
This choice: helium  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A (not-so) ordinary day

    by: tyler
(Fox was training it was dawn so fox decided to train early. (5 hours later) fox was done training so she decided to meditate when she was about to meditate she saw a strange tank when she inspected it she then found out that it was a helium tank "a helium tank ? Hmm i heard this makes your voice sound funny. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try". She put the hose in her mouth and turned on the tank but nothing happened the twised the switch more still nothing happened "maybe there's a lee-Mmph !?!" fox was surprised by the cold gas that entered her throat, she pulled the hose out and turned off the tank "oh my gosh that was col-eep !" she clamped her paws over her mouth suprised that her voice gained a higher pitch. She liked it, she sang with a high pitched voice "(chuckles) that was fun" her voice sounding almost normal meaning her voice was going back to normal, unbeknownst to fox someone put glue on the end of the hose fox put the hose in her mouth again. When she decided that was long enough she went to pull the hose out her mouth it was stuck she went to turn the tank off but the switch broke off " uh oh " she started feeling bloated she looked down and saw her body expanding she desperately tried to pull the hose out but it was still stuck. (2 hours later) fox was round as a ball she felt her skin tightening "uh oh i think I'm about to reach my bursting point" fox was crying and praying for a little bit of luck then she heard the hissing stop she was happy that she was alive but she still had one problem she was still a big giant orange ball "how will this get worse ?" Then she...

You have the following choices:

1. started floating

*Noteb*
2. skunk and/or rabbit found her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tyler (UN: tylerfayant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954019-Skunk-Fu-Art-of-Transformation/cid/2239356-A-not-so-ordinary-day