*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955640-Little-Problems/cid/1673699-Eddies-not-therebut-you-can-hear-King-close-by
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1955640
Something strange happens when staying at your best friends house, leaving you shrunk
This choice: Eddie's not there...but you can hear King close by.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eddie's not there...but you can hear King close by

    by: questionable-squirtle
Your mind was still spinning from the situation you were in. Surely it had to be some kind of dream...a horrible dream brought on by the stupidly late night and intense video gaming session. Yet it felt real, more so than any dream sequence you'd even been in. The pillow you were stood on seemed a lot softer and plumper at this size. There were little specks of fluff about the size of your foot dotted along the material as well as the occasional hair, either yours or Eddie's.

Eddie! You spun around, looking up and down the bed. He wasn't there. You made your way over to his side of the bed, sliding down the pillow onto the mattress. There was a warmth radiating from the bedding where his body temperature had imprinted during the night. You could feel it...and there was a certain scent that remained. He couldn't have been gone long. You had to find him. And quickly.

"Eddie!"

There was a shout, but it hadn't come from you. You recognised the voice and gulped. You knew who it belonged to, and you weren't best pleased. Stood topless in the door way was the one guy you'd rather not run into at normal size, let alone the size you were now. The big brother Kingsley. The King. He stepped into the room as if he owned it, but you knew full well he didn't. Eddie was dead set against King coming in at any time, especially when he himself wasn't present. But King didn't care. As far as he was concerned he could do what he wanted.

King was taller than you by a good few inches at normal height, but now he looked so much bigger. And that scared you. A typical tough looking guy. A constantly angry look on his face, blonde, almost white hair cut incredibly short. He had defined muscles all over his pale body with the exception of his stomach which bulged out ever so slightly. The beginnings of a beer belly forming there. He was tattooed; a standard ring of barbed wire around his bicep, a fancy looking 'Mum' written above his collar bone, some kind of tribal pattern on his calf and a marijuana leaf on one of his ass cheeks. If anything, his ass was the one thing that terrified you most about King, especially now you were this small. For a guy his size it was unusually large and he'd use it against you and Eddie all the time, pinning you under it for a laugh or farting whenever close by to you. With tight boxer shorts that hardly ever fit properly, it was a part of him you hoped to avoid.

He made his way over to the bed and lifted up the sheets, seeing your clothes sprawled out. He picked up your t-shirt and threw it on the floor laughing. "Fucking faggots..." Clearly King was under the impression you and Eddie had been 'up to something' last night and was obviously unaware of your presence. That relieved you somewhat. With any hope he'd leave. He turned away from the bed and you held your breath in hope.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 questionable-squirtle (UN: suckerfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
questionable-squirtle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955640-Little-Problems/cid/1673699-Eddies-not-therebut-you-can-hear-King-close-by