*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955640-Little-Problems/cid/1673762-Eddies-still-asleep-next-to-youwake-him-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1955640
Something strange happens when staying at your best friends house, leaving you shrunk
This choice: Eddie's still asleep next to you...wake him up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eddie's still asleep next to you...wake him up

    by: questionable-squirtle
You breathe out the biggest sigh of relief. Eddie was still there, still asleep. Thank god. You couldn't begin to imagine what you would have to do if he hadn't have been there. Getting off the bed would be the first problem. At least with him next to you there was no worry of contacting him. You looked over at your giant best mate, his lightly tanned body tangled in the sheets, the thin material hugging him tightly, defining all his body's features. You made your way towards his face. Had he been awake he'd be looking right at you, his hair swept perfectly across his boyish yet defined face.

You stepped across the pillow, almost at the edge when Eddie shuffled about. He flipped his body round, the movements knocking you over. Lucky you were on the bed. The landing was soft. You looked up, you were stood by the back of his neck. His hair was resting on the bed in front of you. It was soothing being stood there, his breathing making the bed move in a gentle, almost wave-like motion. This was all still so surreal. You looked your best friend up and down slowly. He was less tangled in the covers now, the side he was lying on being partially shown due to the positioning of the covers. You followed the lines of his back with your eyes, down to his boxer shorts containing his well shaped buttocks and further down towards his feet.

You shook your head, snapping yourself out of your train of thought. Focus. You have to get his attention, wake him up, get him to help you out. You bite your lip in thought, wondering how you should go about this.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 questionable-squirtle (UN: suckerfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
questionable-squirtle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955640-Little-Problems/cid/1673762-Eddies-still-asleep-next-to-youwake-him-up