*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955640-Little-Problems/cid/1673788-Eddies-still-in-the-roomclimb-to-reach-him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1955640
Something strange happens when staying at your best friends house, leaving you shrunk
This choice: Eddie's still in the room...climb off the bed to reach him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eddie's still in the room...climb to reach him

    by: questionable-squirtle
Great. Just great. It would have been easier if he had been lying next to you, but he wasn't. He was stood boxer-clad over by his wardrobe, looking through for clothes to wear for the day. Music was blaring out of his speakers. You shouted as loud as you could but he couldn't hear your tiny voice over the sound of his tunes. You sighed. This was going to be difficult. Had he even noticed you'd gone? Did he think you'd gone home? Did he think you were showering? Did he think you'd just gone out? Did he even care?

He turned and faced you, not noticing your tiny body perched on the edge of his bed. He shook his head to the side, his hair swooping to the side. His lightly tanned body was fully exposed, slim with clear muscle definition on his arms, the subtle hint of a nice ab set on his stomach. There was a light trail of hair leading down into his black boxer shorts. Nothing in there you hadn't seen before though. Him stood there in front of you...you couldn't help but stare in admiration. Each detail seemingly magnified at your size.

Shit yes, your size. You needed to sort that out and fast. He was pacing the room and you waved your hands every time he turned to face your direction. No luck. Right, you needed a new plan. You needed to get to him. Great. You grab onto the material and slowly begin your journey to the floor.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 questionable-squirtle (UN: suckerfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
questionable-squirtle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955640-Little-Problems/cid/1673788-Eddies-still-in-the-roomclimb-to-reach-him