*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weight Gain
  2. Choose Your Path
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1693754-Weight-Gain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Weight Gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Weight Gain

    by: Unknown
Jackpot! - While working as a stagehand for a magic act in Las Vegas, Rena decides to hit the slot machines on a whim. As luck would have it, she wins the jackpot of ten million dollars! Having not eaten all day, the first thing Rena does with her newfound wealth is hit the buffet. Having never eaten this much before, Rena discovers she enjoys eating a lot, and decides to keep it up. But how much is enough for her? How fat will she become?


Rena in Blubberland - A parody of Alice in Wonderland. While on a camping trip, Rena ends up getting lost. She follows a very strange, fat rabbit down it's hole, and finds her self in the upsidedown world of Blubberland. The denizens of this place are appalled buy how thin Rena is, and are determined to make her a fat as them.


Rena the Striped - One of my favorites from the original story. Rena is an all powerful sorceress in a mythical land, known as Rena the Striped, who is very arrogant, with a massive ego. The Grand Council of Mages summon her to destroy fifty deadly monsters that have been released and ravage the land. Fed up with her arrogance, the council decide to teach Rena a lesson, and place a spell her. If she should die on her quest, she will be resurrected, but she will gain more and more weight each time she comes back.


Dream On! - Rena dreams of a world where everything from the trees to the ground, even the animals are made of food. After making a pig of herself in her dream, Rena awakes to find she has gained a substantial amount of weight! This happens over and over again each night. Why is Rena having this dream, and how is she gaining weight?

You have the following choices:

1. Jackpot!

2. Rena in Blubberland

3. Rena the Striped

4. Dream On!

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1693754-Weight-Gain