*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1797084-A-Rip-Off-Scene-Of-The-Godzilla-Movie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Tokyo Japan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A Rip Off Scene Of The Godzilla Movie

    by: Unknown
We now go to a famous city in the world that is known as Tokyo. It is home to many great people, tons of commercial stuff that would make the most dedicated person of history, and a language that pretty much many of us people have no idea what the hell it is? (Sorry to be offensive, but we really don’t have a clue what it is)? It is like the Japan or Asian version of New York City, as it is tons of vehicles, people, trains, buildings, and the metro life here is truly epic. It is like nothing we have ever seen before.

Right now, we see a few young boys and a girl, playing a game of catch with a ball, on a beach near the ocean. The shortest one was going after the ball, and then suddenly… the ground just rumbles like an earthquake, knocking everyone down. The rumble in the ground only lasted about a few second before it stopped. The boys were knocked to the ground, but they got back up. They were getting questionable about what they notice happened. “What just happened?” a young girl asked the boy. “I don’t know.” “Is there another giant monster attack; that will really…” said by the oldest boy in the group, before the ground rumbles again. They were knocked out again, but now they are screaming in fear, and then a girl then looks out into the ocean. “Oh my, look at that?”

Suddenly, a water pillar explodes, and then suddenly awakening from the oceans is Renazilla. The catgirl is now a 200ft monster, and it has just reached Japan. She is roaring and stomping just as she walks towards the city? Everyone on the beach was running for their lives, screaming in fear, all… except the girl.

“So it is true, there is a giant monster in the ocean. It’s over.” The girl said, just as she accepts her fate. When Renazilla reaches on shores, she was stomped. The once great city, is about to go to hell!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Renazilla begins her attack

*Noteb*
2. The military arrives to stop her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1797084-A-Rip-Off-Scene-Of-The-Godzilla-Movie