*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1827671-The-Spell-Has-Been-Found
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Mega Magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Spell Has Been Found

    by: Friendly Thinker
It is the year 1345 and a few years since rena was found by her mentor. She is 21 years old tigress with orange fur and black stripes like a tiger, sparkling green eyes, long red hair down to her shoulders, and a skinny figure with a flat chest and butt. She wanted to learn everything that she could, but her mentor barely taught her anything in magic. She knew that her mentor had a reason for not teaching her and she could accept that. Her master was her new family after she lost her parents when she was younger and her master was like her new mother waiting to teacher what she knew.

“When are you going to teach me how to do spells?” Rena had asked her master after completing her daily work.

“When I feel that you are ready to begin your magic lessons. Not before.” Her master said.

“You always say that.” She said with a huff.

“You always ask me the same question.” Her master said with smirk.

“When do you think I’m ready to start learning magic?” she asked her question again in a different way.

“Soon, but you need to trust me.” She said as rena nodded knowing that she must trust her.

“I trust you, but I want to be great like you.” Rena said as her master chuckled giving her a motherly hug.

“You might be better than me when I start teaching you.” She said and rena nodded again smiling.

“I’m just looking out for you.”

“I know.” Rena said returning the hug.

The two had dinner before rena was sent to bed for the night while her master was in her library reading her spell books.

~Rena knows I mean well and I see the potential in her, but she needs to grow more before I start teaching her.~ Her master thought as she was looking at the current spell book.

~Start with the basics before going into the heavy stuff.~ was added as an afterthought.

She spent a few more hours looking for spells to teach rena once she believed she was ready. She turned the lights out with a wave of her wand and she went to her room for a good night sleep. Rena was laying in her bed thinking about learning magic and what she could do with it.

“I know she wants me to trust her, but I feel that I’m ready to learn.” She said to herself.

“Maybe I should learn a spell that would make her proud of me.” She added encouraging herself before leaving her room for her master’s library.

With a plan in mind, rena opened the door of her room and looked around the hallway seeing if her master was waiting for her to try something. Seeing nothing or a trap waiting for her, she made her way to the library and opened the door.

The library is huge with large bookcases filled with books of spells her master have acquired over the number of years she was learning. There is a fireplace with dying embers meaning her master was here doing something.

~I wonder what she was doing in here. Maybe I can find a spell that will think I’m ready to start learning.~ Rena thought looking around before seeing an opened book on the pedestal. Walking over to the open book that has her curiosity, she noticed that the book was open to a certain page.

“Curse of the Titan’s Blessing?” Rena said looking at the page slightly confused.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She Triggers the Spell

*Noteb*
2. Her Masters Comes In on her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Friendly Thinker (UN: doctorlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1827671-The-Spell-Has-Been-Found