*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/3416982-Never-Steal-From-a-Wizard
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Never Steal From a Wizard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Never Steal From a Wizard

    by: Goodvibes
A tiger-striped afterimage blurred past the guard's face. He only had a second to react before he was knocked unconscious. A hooded figure, bare arms and holding a blackjack, looked down at him. One hand touched his neck, while the other picked through his pockets. A slim finger wrapped around his key before gently lowering him back down to the floor. The figure smiled.

Once more, she bounded forwards like a lighting bolt. Past the guardhouse where her first victim laid. She dashed under a rope bridge where two bowmen sat chatting. The shadows of the woods around them, combined with the valley that the rope bridge crossed, gave her ample room to maneuver. She passed that and headed deeper into the valley. Soon, she arrived at a small house. It didn't appear to be for living in though, with its massive walls and reinforced doors. She slinked over to a nearby rock formation to hide herself from sight.

The figure pulled her hood down revealing a young cat-woman. More woman than feline, though her ears and the fur around her face was a bit more animal than human. Her eyes, which were much better than a normal man's, scanned the patrolling guards. Not that many, she thanked her luck that her source was correct, and that their employer gave them holiday breaks. She rebounded across the rocky floor, jumped onto the nearest wall, and used her claws to climb up the surface of the building. She arrived at the roof.

Her feet, soft as they possibly could be, moved across the surface until she arrived at a massive window. The figure flicked one hand open, slowly she carved her way in. The hooded person made a large circular cut of the glass, carefully she picked it up and laid it to the side. She dropped into the room. The figure could see several selections of mystical artifacts, but one in particular caught her attention.

In the corner of the room, on a pillow, on a pedestal, was a small ring. Gold, it had a sapphire in the middle, which in turn, had a red dot swirling in its blue depths. The figure smiled. She stalked over and playfully picked the ring up.

"Rena, you're about to be the richest bitch this side of the Spider Coasts." She spoke aloud. Carefully, she placed the ring into her knapsack and headed back the way she came.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/3416982-Never-Steal-From-a-Wizard