*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A deal with death.
  2. A deal with death?
  3. Renazilla?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/2063548-A-deal-with-death
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: A deal with death.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A deal with death.

    by: Orion
As she woke, she looked to her right to see her clock. She was back in her bed in the morning, before the accident. She wondered if it was all a strange dream.
Her wonders were confirmed when she saw the mysterious cloaked figure known as Death at her left, nearly giving her a heart attack. “For every soul you take” Death spoke, “your maximum height increases tenfold. For now, you can expand to 50ft. and shrink back to your normal height. If you attain a soul, it shall be 500ft. and so on and so on. If you managed to attain five souls, you can still take more souls and increase your maximum height. But be warned if you fail to claim a soul by the Witching Hour of every day, you will lose one soul along with the increased height. And if you don't have souls by the next Witching hour, your life is forfeited.” The celestial being then faded away.
Rena began to contemplate on her situation. Could she really take away five souls just to save her own. She knew if she didn’t, she would die instead. And if she did, she’d be ending innocent lives. What to do, what to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hunt down Sinners (Vigilante)

*Noteb*
2. Revenge is a dish best served CRUSHED (Vengeance)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Orion (UN: collinsworth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/2063548-A-deal-with-death