*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cobalion.
  2. Zach.
  3. Heading to legendary Island.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956659-Adventures-on-Legendary-Island/cid/1742951-Cobalion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956659
A spin off story to Pokémon Transformation 4.
This choice: Cobalion.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cobalion.

    by: Thedude404
Zach continues to look around the Island to find any pokemon and person that had send them the letter. As he continues to look around. Zach had saw a legendary pokemon.

It was Cobalion and he was talking with a Magnaton. Zach didn't know it was his brother Damon. Cobalion had change him into a steel type so he can look around the Island.

"Well I didn't think I would change you into a steel and electric. But you are now free to look around the Island as you please" said Cobalion. "Magnaton" said Damon as he left.

"A legendary pokemon and it looks like a strong one. I should catch it. If I catch it. Then I'll be one step closer of beating my older brother Damon"

Zach begins to sneak up on Cobalion holding a master ball. However Cobalion sense Zach's presence and turns to see him. "So I found the second human on the Island. It seems I didn't need to go looking for another one" said Cobalion.

Zach felt nervous holding the master ball. He was going to catch Cobalion so he can beat Damon. His hands starts to shake. Cobalion smile. "I won't hurt you. How about we talk if you put that pokeball away"

Zach did what Cobalion told him. "Good. You should know human. No other humans are allow on this Island. Yet you and four other humans came to the Island. I've already change a human into a pokemon so he can explore it" said Cobalion.

"Was the human a Magnaton?" Zach ask. "Yes I was just going to change him into a Steel type. But it seems I've also change him into an electric type somehow. Would you like to join him? Pokémon can be on this Island" said Cobalion.

"What if I don't want to be a pokemon?" Zach ask. "Then I'm afraid you, and your friends, will have to leave the Island" Cobalion response. "Alright change me into a pokemon then. Who knows it might be fun" said Zach.

"A wise choice human" Cobalion use his power and begins to change. But into what type?.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Steel

*Noteb*
2. Fighting

3. Something goes wrong

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956659-Adventures-on-Legendary-Island/cid/1742951-Cobalion