*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zapdos.
  2. Zach.
  3. Heading to legendary Island.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956659-Adventures-on-Legendary-Island/cid/1799648-Zapdos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956659
A spin off story to Pokémon Transformation 4.
This choice: Zapdos.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Zapdos.

    by: Thedude404
Zach continues to search around legendary Island and tries to find any pokemon or the person that has invited them to the Island. He stops, for a break, and sighs.

"I bet were only here because of Damon" A few days ago. Damon had earn all 8 gym badges, in Shino, and took on the elite four, and their champion, and won and became the new champion of the Shino region.

Zach had become jealous of his brothers victory and tries to battle hi but lost. He only thinks there here because someone wanted to meet with the new Shino champion.

"It's not fair. I was suppose to win and become the champion. I wish I was a lot stronger and better trainer then Damon" Then suddenly lighting hit the ground.

Zach was surprise. "Oh crap is there a storm coming?" He look up and saw the sky's were clear. But he did see a large yellow bird fly right above him as he lands near him.

"I have heard of your cry's and want to help" Zach recognize the pokemon. "Your Zapdos a legendary pokemon" said Zach. "I am indeed and I came to see you" said Zapdos.

"Me? Why me? You should see my brother. You'll want to see him" Zapdos shook his head. "No as much as I do want to see Damon I can't. Moltress and Articuno are more interested then him" said Zapdos.

"How do you know my brothers name?" Zach ask. "All of us known you humans and the day you visit our Island. I'm more interested in you Zach. I know how your feel" said Zapdos

"You do?" Zach ask. "I'm like you a younger brother to Moltress and Articuno. I wish someday to be more powerful as them. So I want to help you by changing you into a pokemon" said Zapdos.

"You can do that?" Zach ask with glee. "Yes and you'll be able to change back into a human. I now give you, Zach, the power of a pokemon"

Zapdos shocks him and change him into a

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Electric

2. Flying

*Noteb*
3. Something goes wrong

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956659-Adventures-on-Legendary-Island/cid/1799648-Zapdos