*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956759-Its-a-Vore-world-out-there/cid/2529678-More-families-AbsorptionMerging
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1956759
A world, where vore is the norm. One where vore is only known to a few. Find the right one
This choice: More options.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

More families (Absorption/Merging)

    by: AridWD
Tate family (Single(?) mother and son): With every person, there is going to be someone more extraordinary than most. This is especially the case for Emily Tate, 35-year-old "single" mother to John Tate (18)

Emily has the rare ability to absorb someone - that is, just by touching, she can pull someone into her body gain their genetic traits or enhance her body. As a result, she could be anyone at any time. Whoever she absorbs doesn't die and in fact, can play a role her actions if they are strong-willed.

For as long as John could remember though, his mother is usually in this form   consisting of a good friend of hers and...well, an aunt he's never met.

It's a strange life for sure, one where Emily chooses to absorb the best people to please and pleasure her son. Oddly enough though, she refuses to absorb him.

There's plenty of mystery surrounding his mother that John wants to find out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Yana family (Single Mother+son): Similar to Emily Tate, Jessy Yana   (37) can also absorb people, but she hasn't change that often. That's largely because she can't absorb anyone on her own! Due to a strange genetic trait that has confounded vore doctors, the only person that is able to dive into her body is her own son, Ivan (18).

However, she has no control over her body to prevent Ivan from entering or exiting her mass. As a result, Ivan takes whatever chance he can get to slip into her and it's a pleasurable experience for both of them.

For both of them, there is still much they haven't discovered together.

You have the following choices:

1. Tate Family

2. Yana Family

3. More families

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Norpa Lorpa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956759-Its-a-Vore-world-out-there/cid/2529678-More-families-AbsorptionMerging