*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Can Stay
  2. Chillingham
  3. Zapped
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1920195-You-Can-Stay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: You Can Stay  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

You Can Stay

    by: InfiniteBull
"Oh, all right." Miss Tu says. "He can stay." Jaylene and Mary are both happy. "Yay! He can stay with me in my room!" Mary cheers as she grabs you. She hugs you to one of her boobs and smothers you for a second before you are grabbed by Miss Tu. "I think it would be best if he stayed with Jaylene." the massive vampire says. As she holds you you catch a glimpse of her massive cleavage and she gives you look. You turn away quickly but she shakes her head with a smile. Mary lets out a groan as you are handed back to Jaylene. Addy is giving you a hungry look while Snow doesn't seem to care at all. "Can I just spend a little time with him?" Mary pleads. "Lets give him some time to get settled first." Jaylene says and walks toward the stairs.

The harpy climbs the stairs and you catch one last wink from Mary as you go with her. When she reaches her room she enters and you look around. It seems pretty simple and is very tidy. Makes sense given her polite nature. She sets you down on her dresser and begins going through the drawers. "So are there any more girls living here?" you ask. "Oh yes. Jaylene answers. "There are quite a few, and Miss Tu looks out for us all. She's been around for a while." Thats very likely. Even though monsters age differently in general, vampires tend to live a long time. "Sorry about Addy though. Just try to keep away from her." she warns . "Don't worry, I'm used to being around monsters. I still think its lucky that Snow doesn't think I'm good enough to eat." you tell her. She pulls a shirt from her dresser and looks at you. "By the way, do you know her cousin?" she asks. You rub the back of your head and sigh. "Yeah...April is kind of in love with me." you admit. Jaylene has to stifle a laugh. "Really? From what I've heard, she doesn't eat humans but I didn't think she'd be in love with one." You shrug your shoulders. "It happens more than you think." you say, thinking about all the girls who are after you, including the Frankenstein you just met.

Jaylene makes the shirt she got out up into a little bed for you and places it on her bedside table. "You can sleep here." she says and places you in it. "Thanks." you tell her. You didn't even realize how late it was until she just said that. You begin to get comfy and notice that she's started to undress. She has her blouse off when she turns to face you. Her hair flies up and her face goes red. "I'm sorry! I can't believe I already forgot about you!" she stammers and rushes into the bathroom, grabbing her night clothes. When she comes out she's ready for bed, but her face is still flushed. "I'm just used to being alone in here." she says as she lays down for bed.

After a night's sleep you wake up and look toward Jaylene. She's still asleep so you decide to get out and explore. At first you hesitate, but its not like you've never been around a bunch of monsters girls before. You jump from the table to her bed and are greeted by her huge sleeping face. You look up at her and notice that she's quite pretty. Then her sleep breathing knocks you onto your butt and you decide to get going. You climb down her bed and make your way to the door. You slip under it and venture out into the hall. You walk for a bit and then a huge rumbling starts. Who is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Someone You've Met

2. Someone New (O.C.)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InfiniteBull (UN: infinitebull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1920195-You-Can-Stay