*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1731953-someone-busts-into-his-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957356
The fox is in heat and its causing things to get weird in Konoha. Can Naruto survive this.
This choice: someone busts into his house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

someone busts into his house

    by: FireDragon14
Sitting there on the floor in a meditative pose, Naruto slowed his breathing and calmed his mind. When the old pervert had first tried teaching him to meditate Naruto had complained and whined, saying how it was boring and accusing the old pervert of simply trying to use this as an excuse to go off peeping. He had been very surprised when the old sage suddenly looked infuriated and outright demanded the boy to begin meditating or he would no longer teach him. Needless to say, Naruto had quickly shut up and tried to do as told. The sage had even joined him in meditation, shocking the boy further. It had been hard and boring at first but, now Naruto felt a sense of accomplishment at how he could now fall into a meditative trance in only 5 minutes.

Just as he felt his mind shifting from the real world to world inside his seal his door was suddenly smashed in, startling the boy enough to make him jump and fall on his back. Quickly glancing up towards his, now busted, door Naruto was met with the sight of....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FireDragon14 (UN: vilecreatin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FireDragon14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1731953-someone-busts-into-his-house