*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1838974-The-surprising-form-of-a-hungry-fox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957356
The fox is in heat and its causing things to get weird in Konoha. Can Naruto survive this.
This choice: Shape-shifted into a girl that Naruto knows with added fox features.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The surprising form of a hungry fox.

    by: FireDragon14
Naruto had been expecting many things upon arriving to his inner world. It was here that the seal holding the dreaded Nine-Tailed Fox manifested in a fashion that allowed him to interact with it and in turn, interact with it's prisoner. The few times he had come here he was always left with this feeling of sadness and pain. He chalked it up to the lousy decor and tried to think no further on it.

Normally when he spoke to the fox it would follow a similar pattern of insult, insult, death threat, gloating, more insults and death threats before getting kicked out by the stupid fox. That's why when he heard nothing he grew concerned. Not for the fox, no. He'd never do that; at least not while the fuzzy jerk continued to be so hateful to him. Still, silence was an odd greeting to get from the fox.

Curious, Naruto slowly moved a bit closer to the giant gate, making sure to keep his eyes open for even the smallest movement in the darkness. How the fox could deal with being surrounded by such pitch blackness he'd never know. Naruto knew that he was taking a risk by moving so close. If he wasn't alert then the Fox just might lash out and manage to skewer him on those massive building sized claws. The furry SOB had certainly threatened to do so enough that Naruto could tell he'd thought on doing it for some time now.

He managed to reach the bars without issue, which only made him even more worried then before. The Kyūbi was a fox. There should be no way for him to sneak past the furballs hearing, especially with how big it's ears were. It made him wonder if Kyūbi was somehow out of commission. If so then that left him vulnerable. Without Kyūbi he wouldn't be able to pull out any sudden bursts of overwhelming chakra and power. The lack of fox could even screw with his faster then normal healing.

'What if I get attacked by a ninja? What if one of my friends get hurt because I couldn't get any of the Fox's chakra?' He though before an even more terrifying possibility crossed his mind. 'What if one of those girls that look at me like a big bowl of ramen manage to catch me?!?' He didn't even want to think of the possible harm that could come to him then.

Thankfully he didn't need to, as at that very moment a very human arm and hand shot out of the darkness on the other side of the gate and grabbed him. Naruto was suddenly pulled into the darkness faster then his mind could process.

Landing in an ungraceful heap on the water covered ground, Naruto quickly tried to jump up in a defensive stance only to fumble the whole way. He fully expected Kyūbi to take this chance and lash out at him or fill him with an overwhelming amount of its vile chakra so he'd lose control. Naruto did not expect to hear a feminine giggle from behind him and he most certainly did not expect to see the form of _______ with two fox ears on top of her head and nine swaying tails behind her. Both of which were the same color as her hair.

He couldn't help but, jaw drop and go wide eyed at the sight before him. The girl giggled into her hand, covering the smile behind it before slowly moving towards him, a small but, noticeable sashay in her walk.

Who did Kyūbi shape-shift into?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hinata Hyūga

2. Different girl

*Noteb*
3. Tenten

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FireDragon14 (UN: vilecreatin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FireDragon14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1838974-The-surprising-form-of-a-hungry-fox