*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. House three?
  2. Some houses!
  3. The intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1678128-House-three
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957502
A genius inventor builds a device which lets him take anything or anyone he wants
This choice: House three?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

House three?

    by: Gundam01
         Thinking it over, Boris choses to grab the kids from the third house. Boris moves the portal into the living room. Boris sticks both hands into the living room and grabs the 4 girls watching TV. Boris dropped the screaming kids on the table and moves the portal upstairs.

         Cute Lauren was drying herself off oblivious of the boys (and Boris) watching her. She hummed to herself as she toweled her young body off. She moves over to the mirror and out of view of the boys. “My boobs are finally getting bigger! About time too. I just had my first period 2 weeks ago” she said to herself. Boris slowly reached in… Lauren was admiring her developing body until she saw a huge hand behind her in the mirror. She shrieked when it wrapped its huge fingers around her naked waist.

         Boris dropped her beside her friends who were freaking out. Boris was getting tired of their screams. “Shut the fuck up!” he yelled at them. Seeing their captor yell so loud it hurt their ears scared them into silence. The girl hugged each other and silently cried. Lauren was so frightened, she was frozen stiff. “Now for the last two” he told himself.

         Chris and Jason were sitting in the tree trying to find out where Lauren went. “Dude, where’d she go?” Chris asked his 12 year old friend. “Don’t’ know man. She didn’t go out the door” he replied sitting on a branch behind him. Boris moved the portal so it was behind them. Boris reached in and yanked out Jason so quickly he didn’t have time to alert his friend. “Stop shaking the tree asshole!” Chris yelled looking back.” Jason…did you fall out?” he asked wondering where is friend went. All of a sudden, his sight was filled with a large hand reaching for him.

         Boris dropped Chris next to Jason who stared in fright at the giant man. “Evening boys see anything good tonight” Boris asked smiling. The boys nervously shook their heads. “Fuckin liars. I know you’ve been staring at the naked kid over there. It’s written all over your dicks.” Boris said pointing at the tents in their pants. Lauren blushed seeing that it was her they were peeking on. It was then she remembered she was naked and tried to cover herself up. “Please man I’m sorry. Don’t hurt us!” Chris yelled. “Hurt you. Well…let’s just say I have some plans to help you with those erections. One that note...everyone take off your clothes or I kill someone every minute till you do” Boris said coldly.

         The frightened kids took off their clothes. The girls tried to cover themselves up like Lauren. “Oh no you don’t. Remove those hands. I wanna see pussy and tits” Boris said to the girls. They did as they were told fearing what Boris might do to them. Each 2 ¾ to 3 inch boy and girl stood naked before Boris who licked his lips lewdly. “oh god he’s gonna eat us” one girl said quietly. “Shut up Kristen! Don’t’ give him any ideas” one girl said to her. “Look how he’s looking at us. It’s like we're some piece of meat to him!” she said becoming more frantic. “Kristen shut up!” the girl said raising her voice.

         Boris saw this cute mixed girl freaking out and moved over to play with her wanting to ramp up her fear. “No, leave me alone!” she screamed when Boris picked her up. Boris liked her squirming body. She had a nice figure for an 11 year old. Her tits were being squeezed in his grasp. He could feel her athletic muscles twitch as she kicked her legs in the air. Boris brought her closer to his face to see her better. Kristen took this as the sign he was going to eat her. “Don’t eat me! Please don’t eat me!” she screamed. “Shut up kid I’m not going to eat you” he said to her. “Y-you won’t? Really?” she said calming down. “Yeah but that doesn’t mean I’m not gonna rape you” he said shoving her lower body into his mouth. She gasped at the sudden pressure of Boris’ sucking mouth. “S-stop please. Don’t suck on me” she said in gasps. Boris moved his tongue over her lower body tasting her legs and tiny feet. He moved the tip of it and poked her pussy causing her to moan. “Please don’t rape me. I don’t want my friends to see…” she said moaning more and more. She could feel her orgasm building more and more. Kristen didn’t want to cum and beat her fists on Boris’ upper lip in frustration. She arched her back and came. Boris’ mouth was flooded in flavor. Boris couldn’t resist and sucked her in with a slurp. “Oh god he’s really gonna eat me!” she cried in his mouth. Boris rolled her around in his mouth poking her still twitching cunt till her poked so hard he broke her cherry. Boris felt her scream in pain and jerk inside his mouth. She hit the back of his throat with her foot and caused Boris to gag. Boris choked for a second before he swallowed the screaming preteen.

         “*burp* Uh… didn’t mean to do that” he said feeling her kicking around inside his stomach. “YOU ATE HER! YOU PROMISED HER!” a girl yelled. “Yeah I did and wouldn’t have if she stayed still. Her fuckin’ fault not mine. At least she didn’t die a virgin” Boris said laughing. The girls and boys realized how fucked they were now. They were at the complete mercy of this sadistic giant.

         “As you can see your lives are mine to do with as I see fit. You live or die by my whim. From this point on you are slaves. Now for my first command…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The boys fuck each other

*Noteb*
2. The boys fuck the girls

*Noteb*
3. They dance for Boris

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gundam01 (UN: gundam01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1678128-House-three