*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958114-Amazon-Booty-Village/cid/1679499-Beginnings
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1958114
You and your wife are explorers when you get lost and find a village of giant women
Chapter #1

Beginnings

    by: ulti
         Your name was Tim an intrepid explorer famed for his discoveries of rare locations and creatures, you had short brown hair and an average build. You also went everywhere with your beautiful wife/camerawoman Sarah, a stunning raven haired goddess in your eyes with a body any man would kill for. You had been together as the daring couple ever since you first met on an excursion to the frozen wastelands, Sarah was the only person to reply to your request you had sent to the guilds. At first you had your doubts that either of you would make it when you set off but you both managed to survive somehow even through the harshest blizzard in history where you had to share your bodies for warmth in small cramped tent. You also learnt an interesting thing while on that expedition, Sarah seemed to have the most amazing luck, every time something would happen such as a shift in the ice etc she would somehow avoid it. You however didn't have such luck but you did have an incredibly resistant body allowing you to survive things most men would perish from, countless times you've been crushed flat by falling boulders and other heavy objects and always managed to spring back. Ever since that first quest you and Sarah were inseparable travelling the globe, visiting wherever you thought sounded fun and eventually getting married atop the tallest summit in the world.
         It was another glorious day trudging through the deep jungles, a place where very few people even dared talk about let alone visit. Though rumours and legends had never put you or your wife off when the thought of unseen adventure was to be had. "This place is a labyrinth" you smiled back at Sarah whilst hacking through a dense section of foliage with your machete. "Just focus on what your doing, I don't want to have to bandage your hand when you cut off a finger" She said sticking her tongue out at you cutely from behind the camera. "I almost do that once and you never let me forget it" you shrugged "Anyway I think there's a clearing up ahead, lets go check it out" The two of you then dashed over logs and leaves running to a single beam of light filtering through the trees. Upon entering the clearing you rubbed your eyes, one to adjust your vision to the brightness and two in disbelief at what you saw. It appeared as though everything leading further in was getting huge, the trees that were already massive were now giant towers. The leaves on the floors could be used as umbrellas, vines were like thick rope, it was astounding.
         "Woah" the two of you said in unison. "Quick get as much of this on film as you can" prompting Sarah to pick up her camera and document this awe inspiring moment. The two of you then did a quick piece to camera where you showed the size difference between you and the objects close by. "So shall we head further in to the unknown" you said winking at Sarah before falling flat on your face in a hole many times your size. Sarah burst out laughing "Smooth moves there Casanova" Embarrassment hit you but quickly faded as you realised this hole wasn't just any hole, it appeared to be a huge footprint of a person. "What the hell is this thing" you shouted. "It looks like a massive footprint" Sarah said under her breath not wanting to appear stupid for thinking it could really be a footprint. Then all of a sudden the ground began to shake, huge booming noises sounding like footfalls began falling closer and closer to you. Then you saw it eight humongous women of varying hair colour and sizes burst through the small trees behind you, wearing nothing but small fur bras and skimpy thongs completely barefoot. They appeared to be heading right for you. Oh shit you thought this must be a pathway. "Sarah we need to get out of here now, I dont think those women will even notice we're here" You yelled at a despondent Sarah who was transfixed on the rapidly approaching women. You tried everything to get out of the hole but without Sarah's helped it didn't seem possible.

You have the following choices:

1. Trampled by the women

2. Sarah saves you

3. You get found by the women

4. One trips over (Buttcrush)

*Noteb*
5. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958114-Amazon-Booty-Village/cid/1679499-Beginnings