*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cleaning Julie's room
  2. Julie's Room
  3. Something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1847859-Cleaning-Julies-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1958181
The sequel to Adventures of Miss-Fortune, which has more feminizing action!
This choice: Cleaning Julie's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Cleaning Julie's room

    by: Vanilla Thunder
You walk into Julie's room and start moving things around. Her desk is cluttered and you start there. You move around books, when a small book slides off the desk onto the floor. You pick it up, reading the label.

"Her diary? Wow!" you said. "I shouldn't read it... But if she wanted it to be secret she'd of taken it with her."

You open it up and start to read it, realizing it starts around the time you were born. She writes of how adorable you were and how happy she was to have a baby brother. Then she started to write about school, and her birthday came around, and she wrote about the presents she got. You continued reading, seeing her talk about how her favorite present from that birthday was a bottle of sparkly blue nail polish, a color that you remember her wearing quite often on her nails. You put the diary down and open a drawer, seeing the nail polish. You put the diary next to it, and decide to call it a day and return to your room.

Later that night, you again couldn't sleep and so walked to Julie's room and lay down in her bed once again, falling fast asleep. You again woke up and returned to your own bed.

You have the following choices:

1. That morning....

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1847859-Cleaning-Julies-room