*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. DARGALORE'S WILL
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958417-Dargalores-Will/cid/1680185-DARGALORES-WILL
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1958417
Your soul has been left in the dark for centuries. What will you do now that you are free?
Chapter #1

DARGALORE'S WILL

    by: TheQuillDragon
Dark grey clouds spin and twist around your body. Some wisps seem almost lazy, drifting around you in circulous patterns that entrance you for centuries.

You don't know how long you've been like this, you only live now, each new moment a surprise. All you have known is the comforting grey mist which blankets your existence. Time never meant anything for you, not in this place.

But with each passing moment, you sense something off. You feel a prickle in your senses, and you tear your eyes away from the hypnotic mist. Before your very sight, you see the mist that has for so long hidden you, begin to fade. From it, a bright light abruptly flashes, and you avert your eyes from the blinding light.
The light vanishes as quickly as it came, and your eyes takes in the new sight. You feel emotion for the first time-fear.

Before you stood a powerful creature. With the horns of a Ram on top of wolf's head, he was the very image of fear. His human chest bulged with power that dared anyone to challenge him. His cloven feet steadied his mighty torso, and a lions tail swished to and fro, almost playfully. Dark fur covered him from head to toe, but instead of masking him it instead magnified the power of this beast.

He stood proudly, his tail swishing as he studied you. An easily impressive figure, and if you knew how to cower, you would have. The intruders constant staring made you uncomfortable.
"Do not fear me spirt, I will not harm you." The intruders voice boomed against the grey emptiness. His statement didn't exactly calm you however.
The intruder strode up to you, and you noticed he wore amulet around his neck. You had no time to get details however, as he knelt before you. He waved his clawed hand over you, and the feeling of security and reassurance swept through you.

"I am Dargalore, the God of the Unborn and those who are chosen to be Reborn again. I rule all who harbor here in my realm" His massive jaws had no problem saying words clearly and smoothly. "Too long have have I kept you from your destiny. I, who was afraid of the impact you would have on the world, hid you away like a child's toy."

Dargalore placed his fist upon his heart. "But no more. The land is ready for you and the events you will bring. I am sure of it. No one should have to stay so long in the mist as you have, and for that, my sorrow." Dargalore lowered his head to you, his sadness apparent upon his face.

Dargalore stood and opened his hand, and a staff appeared in a twinkling of light. It was of a deep red wood, and a gem was embedded at the top, it's light pulsating gently. "To atone for my guilt, I will allow you to choose your fate, at least in part, rather than have nature run its course." He swung his staff and aimed it directly at you.

"I, Dargalore, who commands the Unborn and Reincarnated, commands this unborn spirit to choose its own way!"
His eyes pierced yours. "What is your gender?
Are you a child of the Light or a child of the Dark
? "
He awaits your answer.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I am Female.

*Noteb*
2. I am Male.

3. Gender Fluid.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheQuillDragon (UN: thequilldragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheQuillDragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958417-Dargalores-Will/cid/1680185-DARGALORES-WILL