*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958603-The-Rubber-Brush/cid/1684428-He-discovers-a-book-on-the-brushes-uses
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1958603
Rubber brush? I hardly know her brush!
This choice: He discovers a book on the brushes uses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He discovers a book on the brushes uses

    by: Yote
The room gave him the creeps, but the door and windows were sealed and the hole in the roof through which he had fallen was far too high for him to climb out of. He began to search for an exit. At the base of one of the walls he found a hole in the crumbling brick, but it was too small to allow a human through it. As the torchlight swung back around, it glanced off something white hidden beneath one of the benches. It was a skull.

"Marcus!" he shouted. "Marcus, help!" His voice echoed off the walls.

He examined the doorway, hoping perhaps to find a loose brick. Nailed to the door frame, was a piece of damaged, yellowing parchment.

"To all ye who enter here, beware!" he read, holding the torch to the cobwebby writing. "For in this room is sealed a wand of great devilrye and evil magicks, one which turns men into beasts, perverts the sanctity of the human form as bestowed by the Lord God Himself, and which was in this place used by men of philsophye to mutilate and desecrate the blessed integrity of limbe and flesh for purposes of their wicked study. Know that these men were brought swiftly under His justice and burn nowwe in eternal damnation, and that the magick, that doth transmute the body in ways too ungodly to speak, has been sealed away so that none may feel its taint again."

Sealed away? Were they referring to the brush? he wondered, examining it closer now. And what was thats about its magic turning men into beasts. That couldn't be true, could it?

His eyes go wide as he draws the bristles up his arm. Beneath their touch, his skin turns to fur, each strand of hair crafted perfectly in glistening latex.

"Holy shit, magic!" he giggled. "Marcus! Marcus, you gotta come down and see this."

Again, no response. What was taking his brother so long? Perhaps the guests had already begun to arrive, Lucas wouldn't put it past his brother to prioritize socializing over the well-being of his brother. He would need to escape by himself, and perhaps this magic brush was his ticket out of here
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958603-The-Rubber-Brush/cid/1684428-He-discovers-a-book-on-the-brushes-uses