*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958603-The-Rubber-Brush/cid/2722430-Image-image-on-the-wall
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1958603
Rubber brush? I hardly know her brush!
This choice: He sees an image of a dragon on the wall and he paints himself to look like it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Image image on the wall...

    by: cooling999
Lucas looks at the area where he grabbed the brush and saw a depiction of a large and ferocious dragon on it. Lucas loved dragons, and he started to copy the the scale patterns onto his left arm with the brush. He stood there in awe when the scale patterns actually turned into scales and his left arm started to bulk up with muscle powerful enough to send a person flying with one push.

Smiling, he copied the pattern onto the rest of his body as he wasn’t paying attention to the detail of the image on the wall. When he covered his whole body with scales, his body morphed to that of a 10 foot long, 6 foot high, and 4 foot wide dragon. What he failed to notice is that because he was mimicking the image on the wall, the dragon depicted on the wall was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cooling999 (UN: cooling999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958603-The-Rubber-Brush/cid/2722430-Image-image-on-the-wall