*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958603-The-Rubber-Brush/cid/E8RNXGTJC-A-lovely-gift
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1958603
Rubber brush? I hardly know her brush!
This choice: Sophia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A lovely gift

    by: RoyalJelly
Sophia woke up, eyes bleary as she rolled over to face the other side of the bed. Last night was more than adequate; her lover (Jeff? Robert? Xavier? It didn't really matter) had been almost superhumanly good in bed, wearing her down into a ball of soft, twitching bliss with an expertise she'd never seen or felt before. This merited a celebration.

"Hey there," she purred, reaching out with a hand. "Do you wanna have one more round before you leave?"

There was nothing there. Sophia furrowed her brow as she wiped the sleep out of her eyes. On the pillow opposite from her rested a brush and a hastily-written note. Sophia picked it up and began to read.

Sophia--
Thank you for a wonderful night. Regrettably, I had to leave before you awoke. As an apology, please take this brush and use it to your heart's content. I'd leave instructions on how to use it, but since you called me by three different peoples' names while I was going down on you, I feel as though giving you this artifact of incredible power should be thanks enough.
--L


Sophia eyed the brush. This had to be a joke, right?

She decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RoyalJelly (UN: royaljelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958603-The-Rubber-Brush/cid/E8RNXGTJC-A-lovely-gift