*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2609999-Trying-new-things
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: Mother and her baby, for new, wilder fetishes (Scat possibly)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Trying new things

    by: Mc Writer
You run across the floor towards the mother and baby, wishing to experience as much as you could with this newfound power. You reach the chair and hop up, before landing right in front of the plastic seat for the baby to sit in. Just from there you could smell the baby's butt, but the smell wasn't that bad, perhaps a new fetish.

You climb up and see that both the mother and baby are fast asleep, surprising considering the flight just started. You look at the baby's diaper and start to get excited. The question is, where is your entry point?

A: Front of the diapers (It's a boy!)
B: Front of the diapers (It's a girl!)
C: Inside the mouth, hoping the invulnerability stays strong even among stomach acid.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It's a boy!

*Noteb*
2. It's a girl!

*Noteb*
3. Into the cavern.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2609999-Trying-new-things