*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959445-kinky-clubs/cid/1682784-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MC
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1959445
In time the world changed. Sex and nudity are legal activities that may be done in public.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: MC
You enter the club and approach the bar, ordering a mixed drink. The nude vixen bartender returns with said drink and a smile, giving you a superb view of her large chest.

"Welcome to the woof woof club! If you are looking for a good time, you have come to the right place. Now I am off limits, but just about anyone else in the club is fair game. So kick back, relax, and have fun."

You nod your head and blush a bit, taking a sip of your drink. You look to your right to see another vixen sitting on a table. The vixen waves at you with her foot and not her hand... beside her in a chair is a lovely skunk with a blush on her face... she's staring at her feet and twiddling her thumbs.

To the left rests a seductive tiger two stools down... she appears to be seducing a male horse. On the other side of the horse is a petite male fox trying to do the same thing. It looks like the horse could go either way at this point.

Behind you is a pink haired human girl with a small chest rubbing her nose furiously. Beside her is a male red wolf... it appears that he is the one causing the problem... or at least his fur is causing her nose problems.

A buff lizard rests at a table by himself, drinking a beer on the job. He spots you and waves. You wave back and turn around to stare at the bartenders chest again. Once you finish your drink you approach...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The vixen and skunk

*Noteb*
2. The tiger and fox

*Noteb*
3. The human girl and red wolf

*Noteb*
4. the lizard

*Noteb*
5. Create a character

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MC (UN: megacycle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959445-kinky-clubs/cid/1682784-The-Beginning