*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. more crossovers
  2. Mixed perhaps?
  3. Which will you pick?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2139273-more-crossovers
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: Crossover!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

more crossovers

    by: Former182
This mostly uses Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Fatal Fury, and whatever else Street fighter had a crossover with. So Marvel is also part of this.

You go to watch a fighting tournament. You were kind of a fan, but not enough to buy tickets. So when you won tickets in a raffle.

You were surprised by how many women in the tournament and how many still had a place. You had a bit of a thing for strong women and being dominated. So when a woman named Juri Han came across your path, lifted you up and whispered something that could be construed as both flirting and a threat, you were turned on.

When a green-haired woman, dressed in a black and purple outfit that had batwings on her back and head passed you by, she noticed you and smiled. So she walked over to you and lifted you up, but with one hand. The other hand fondled your crotch and she also kissed you. After putting you down, she walked away and laughed, like she had just pulled a prank.

As for what Morrigan Aensland did, she sensed some long-dormant sex demon genes in you. So on a whim, she activated some of them. Enough to attract women, but not enough to have any real power over them. After all, she was able to look in your dreams and wanted there to be a fight over you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Prize of a fighting tournament

2. Some other crossover

3. Some other crossover

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2139273-more-crossovers