*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2318124-Nope-this-Ash-is-a-different-Ash
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: Nope, this Ash is a different Ash!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Nope, this Ash is a different Ash!

    by: FlashWally22
I'm not a huge fan of Jessie, she just isn't one of my fave team rocket members.

But, I am a huge fan of Domino, Annie, Oakley and Cassidy. And it'd be a nice twist if they tried to constantly recruit Ash into Team Rocket after Giovanni died mysteriously.

In the mean time Ash's 'friends' Serena, May, Dawn and Misty could take him to the two professors Ivy and Juniper who have a starter pokemon each for Ash to choose from. While his crush and best friend Daisy Oak applies her luscious bust to please his prick. The five starter pokemon could be Lopunny, Primarina, Gothorita, Gardevoir and Braixen.

As a matter of fact Daisy could introduce Ash to Mallow and Lillie, two new hotties from the Aloha region. I'd love to see that. And I'd like it if Ash couldn't be captured in a pokeball. That's just a bit over done.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2318124-Nope-this-Ash-is-a-different-Ash