*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2341850-Negima--Its-Rape-Time
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: It's Rape Time!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Negima : It's Rape Time!

    by: Former182
When Asuna revealed her drooling pussy to Negi's sight, she said, "And here is what all horny boys want!"

Negi let out some muffled refusals as he shook his head.

Asuna rubbed some pussy juice on her finger before she used that finger to tap Negi's cheek. "That's why you're a brat. But I'm here to make you a man!"

She then began to stroke Negi's hard dick for a few moment before she impaled herself on it.

"Ahhh!" Asuna cried out as she put both hands on Negi's chest to continue to sit upright. Her face showing that the experience was both hurting her and giving her a lot of pleasure. "F-for a magical brat, this magic stick is your best power!"

Negi was tearing up a little, as he had no idea what to do or how to feel.

After a few minutes, Asuna began to move up and down Negi's dick, muttered, "More... More... I need more!"

Negi shook his head, but Asuna kissed his forehead. With a smile, she said, "You once said I look like your cousin. Maybe you're into incest, going by how hard you are in me!"

Negi once more shook his head.

however, as he cummed into Asuna, a part of him was starting to like how little power head had as Asuna had her way with him. That part even wondered if he should try to make a potion to do it.

After all, the love potion he created for Asuna that she forced him to drink had that kind of effect.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Does someone interrupt?

*Noteb*
2. Asuna begins to condition Negi to be submissive

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2341850-Negima--Its-Rape-Time