*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Entrance Hall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959892-Furry-Tickle/cid/1684104-The-Entrance-Hall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MC
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959892
A place where you may tickle other furs of any gender. All are welcome!
Chapter #1

The Entrance Hall

    by: MC
Finally after a long and treacherous walk you arrive at a tall stone towers... A sign hangs above the wooden door that reads, The Tower of Tickles. Cautiously you enter the tower to see a candle lit hallway with four doors, two on each side of the room that must lead to a separate room and a staircase going up.

A small sign hangs on the front of each door with an image on it.

The first door has an image of a yellow fox, Renamon.

The second door has an image of a blue fox, Krystal.

The third door has an image of a gray rabbit, Bugs Bunny.

The fourth door has an image of a fox, Fox McCloud.

Do you choose to enter one of the four doors or do you go up to the next floor?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. First Door, Renamon

*Noteb*
2. Second Door, Krystal

*Noteb*
3. Third Door, Bugs Bunny

4. Fourth Door, Fox McCloud

5. To the next floor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MC (UN: megacycle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959892-Furry-Tickle/cid/1684104-The-Entrance-Hall