*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962155-Naruto-and-the-Hermpire-Ring/cid/1692234-Her-Changes-Arent-Done-Choices-1-2--3-
by hpg70
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1962155
Naruto discovers the hermpire ring, and now seeks to spread the curse to everyone she can.
This choice: Her Changes Aren't Done, Choices 1, 2, & 3 All Occur  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her Changes Aren't Done, Choices 1, 2, & 3 ...

    by: hpg70
She had barely made it inside from her balcony when she double over in pain, Kyuubi’s seal and the hermpire ring glowing brightly. Unbeknownst to Naruko, she held a connection to four other beings, all of whom the hermpire ring sought to corrupt. The first and most obvious was the Kyuubi, the gargantuan beast trying to fight away the rings pink energy with his chakra, to little avail. The beast gave a final roar before being consumed by the energy, it’s body shrinking and taking on a decidedly feminine form. Blood red hair cascaded down to the small of her back, framing her heart shaped face. Her eyes no longer radiated hatred and blood lust, and now shone with lust and desire, the ring transforming her into a nymphomaniac. Her breasts were an incredible J-cup and her vulpine cock stood proudly at 28 inches. She reclined back, a couch forming for her to lay on, as she slipped her cock between her breasts, giving herself a slow titfuck as she watched her warden’s transformation take place.

In addition to Kyuubi, the portions of the souls of her mother and father also resided within the seal, fail-safes should the demon attempt to escape. But unlike Kyuubi, who had the entirety of her soul and half her power sealed within Naruko, only a small amount of Minato and Kushina’s soul was sealed with the blonde queen. As such, all the ring could do was pervert some of the abilities the two held in and transfer them to Naruko, the souls fading away as they were drained of energy.

And finally was the Shinigami itself, whose divine chakra was used to power and enforce the seal that held Kyuubi. The ring had never gotten the chance to corrupt a divine being in all it’s travels, and thus was quite greedy in corrupting as much as the death god as it could before said god noticed and cut off the infected area. By severing part of itself and abandoning it, the ring was thus able to take that part and infuse it within Naruko. The ring took the energy of these four beings and merged it with Naruko, causing the second transformation she was now experiencing.

Naruko screamed as another orgasm tore its way from her, her cock spewing cum, her unused pussy leaking fluid, and her tits spraying milk. Naruko’s hair lightened from it’s golden color to platinum blonde, her height shot up to a solid 7’, and her skin changed from it’s olive color to a pale ivory. Her hard cock, still spewing cum, shot out to a full 32 inches long and 6 inches wide, while her balls swelled to the size of oranges, releasing even more cream. Her already gigantic tit's grew several cup-sizes, reaching an incredibly massive L-cup. Nine bushy red tails grew from above her ass, tearing apart what remained of her pants. Her canines elongated, poking out from under her ruby lips. Finally, her eyes shot open, her sclera now black and her pupils slitted with red irises, as a pair of fox ears came from under her hair.

Naruko started to subconsciously start channeling chakra in the midst of her continuous orgasm, purple chakra tentacles erupting around her and spewing their own load on and around Naruko. Finally, after a five minutes of continuous orgasm, she finally stopped cumming, her mind clearing as she took in her new features. A vulpine grin spread across her lips as she groped her enhanced breasts and fingered her dripping slit. She wasn't the hermpire queen anymore. No, she was the hermpire goddess now. And as a goddess, she needed followers.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hpg70 (UN: hpg70 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hpg70 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962155-Naruto-and-the-Hermpire-Ring/cid/1692234-Her-Changes-Arent-Done-Choices-1-2--3-