*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962160-Dangan-Ronpa-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3481041-They-hit-2-instead-of-1-for-the-hundreds-digit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1962160
Spoilers will be here
This choice: They hit 2 instead of 1 for the hundreds digit. (250 lbs.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

They hit 2 instead of 1 for the hundreds digit....

    by: Yeetus
As the programmer entered the data for Chiaki Nanami's weight, a simple typo changed the course of her virtual existence. Instead of the intended weight of 150 lbs, a clumsy keystroke resulted in her weight being recorded as 250 lbs. This oversight, unnoticed at the time, would soon reveal its consequences.

Chiaki continued her life within the virtual realm, engrossed in her favorite games and surrounded by pixelated adventures. Her once slender figure, now bearing the weight of an extra hundred pounds, altered her physical presence. Her round face carried a softness to it, accentuated by plump cheeks that gave her an innocent charm. Her body, draped in a pink and white frilly outfit, stretched to accommodate her increased weight. The fabric hugged her curves, highlighting her expanded bust, wider hips, and a soft tummy that protruded ever so slightly.

Despite her weight gain, Chiaki remained content in her virtual world. She sat comfortably on a cozy gaming chair, her posture relaxed yet inviting. Her voluptuous thighs spread slightly apart, revealing a glimpse of smooth skin beneath her short skirt. Adorned with thigh-high stockings that accentuated her curvaceous legs, she exuded an undeniable sensuality.

As she navigated the virtual landscape, her dainty fingers danced across the controller, skillfully maneuvering her characters with precision. The gameplay enveloped her, igniting a passion within her heart, as her augmented weight added an unexpected layer of vulnerability and allure. Chiaki's love for gaming persisted, unhindered by her physical transformation, as she continued to dominate the digital realm with her expertise and undeniable charm.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone stops by

2. she gets hungry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yeetus (UN: yeetusdeletus2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tintrue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962160-Dangan-Ronpa-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3481041-They-hit-2-instead-of-1-for-the-hundreds-digit