*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962160-Dangan-Ronpa-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1812348-The-Ultimate-NurseHated-and-humiliated
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1962160
Spoilers will be here
This choice: Mikan Tsumiki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Ultimate Nurse/Hated and humiliated.

    by: claptrap
A series of fast paced thuds echoed throughout the second floor hallway of Hope's Peak Academy as Tsumiki came tumbling down the staircase. As she landed in a sobbing, dusty mess, a high pitched laugh screeched forth from an absolutely tiny girl dressed in a traditional kimono.

"Pfft. Oh my god this never gets old!" Saionji grinned sadistically as we walked down towards the pathetic sight below her. She jumped the last two steps and landed within easy kicking distance of Tsumiki's side and gave her a quick strike.

"W-why?!" The nurse in training screamed in agony. "W-what did I ever do to you?"

"Shut up! Ugly people don't have the right to talk!" She reached into Tsumiki's back pocket and retrieved a packet of multi-colored gummi bears from within. "There you are my lovelies!" Her voice suddenly shifted drastically in tone, sounding much more childish and gleeful.

"Listen up, Ugly. I better not catch you buying the last pack of the world's greatest snack from the concession stand ever again. Got it?"

"I-I'm sorry! If you had asked me, I would have given them to you!"

"You liar. If you knew I like them, you would have just given them to me right away." The dancer placed the gummis inside her robe and pulled out a large chocolate snack cake. "Here." she dropped it on top of her. "You can have this gross thing the person at the stand gave me instead of my gummis. It's heavy and hard to look at, just like you!"

With that, the Ultimate dancer strode off, satisfied with the abuse she was able to wreak. The nurse slowly pulled herself to her feet as ground traffic resumed around her. Bruised and dirty, Tsumiki was truly a pitiable sight. But pity was not what she received. Throughout the day, jeers and insults were slung one after the other as she trudged through her classes.

"I-it's not all bad!" She frantically thought to herself. "S-she gave me something today! That means she must be warming up to me, right?"

The Ultimate nurse clutched the snake cake to her chest, and without thinking began unwrapping it and quickly shoved it into her mouth. The act earned her more than a few stares from her history class and an angered glare from the teacher, but she was too burned out from earlier to really care.

The bell rang, as per usual, Tsumiki waited for the others to head out so that she wouldn't have any confrontations with them. Once the room was absolutely clear, she picked up her things and walked to the cafeteria. As she entered though, she noticed a peculiar sight. No one was in line yet, nor was anyone sitting at any of the many identical tables that sat in the middle of the room; save for one.

Tsumiki's heart skipped a beat and she tried to turn around, but the door slammed behind her and was bared shut.

"Well, well, well." Saionji grinned. "A little birdy told me that you were a total pig today in history."

"I-I was just hungry!" Tsumiki pleaded, knowing that what the tiny girl had planned could only be malicious. "Please don't hit me!"

"Oh, I'm not going to hit you. In fact, I'm just here to give you a gift."

Her heart settled, Tsumiki had not expected this. "R-really?"

"Yep!" Saionji opened up her robes and out fell a dozen chocolate snack cakes and a quart of milk. "All for you, you disgusting, dirty pig!"

As she spoke, Koizumi stepped out of the kitchen with a digital camera and began recording the scene.

"You aren't leaving until you eat every single one of these cakes like the fat pig you are!"

Her eyes shot open wide in horror. "But I can't possibly eat that many at once!"

"Of course you can! You're a pig, pig. Now you better start pigging out or you'll never make it to fifth period on time. You know what the headmaster will do if you're late again."

Trembling, the nurse slowly walked toward the pile of cakes on the ground. Tears streaming down her face as she did so. She kneeled down on the ground and slowly began the proccess of eating the first cake.

"Faster!" The dancer shouted, spooking the nurse and forcing her to continuously eat more and more at an ever increasing rate. In a manner of five minutes she had managed to almost literally choke them all down, the offered milk the only thing that prevented her from keeling over.

The horrible event over, Tsumiki collapsed. her bloated belly stuck out a few inches, pushing her nurse's uniform out slightly around the middle.

Koizumi stopped filming and Saionji stepped forward once more. "Aw, and here I was hoping you might explode. Guess your fat stomach can take it after all." She walked over the stuffed girl and knocked three times on the door, causing it to open. "See you tomorrow, loser."

-------

Junko Enoshima watched with keen interest as the footage of the event lit up the computer screen in her private room. A red nailed hand slid down to her crotch and began stroking her in slow circles as her classmate was forced to shove large chunks of cake into her mouth. The final scene of Tsumiki collapsing into a gloriously glutted food coma was met with a quick moan from the young girl's lips.

"She's... perfect." Junko grinned, inspired to shove a donut into her own mouth.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 claptrap (UN: claptrap2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tintrue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962160-Dangan-Ronpa-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1812348-The-Ultimate-NurseHated-and-humiliated