*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/2784151-Day-34-at-43-Alice-runs-the-house
by MrXD
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1963276
Ron is slowly shrinking everyday his whole life changes because of it.
This choice: Day 34 Alice runs the house with Kate away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Day 34 at 4'3" Alice runs the house.

    by: MrXD
Kate is all packed and ready to leave that Saturday night which allows her to set up her presentation all day Sunday to show the clients on Monday, this means it will be your first weekend alone with Alice. Alice is away at the gym as Kate and you say your good-byes she leaves on a taxi to go to the airport and you wave to her as you watch the car turn the corner the last time you will see her till Friday night. You go back inside and start dinner for Alice and you hear the garage opening meaning Alice is back. She comes in wearing a black sports bra with a yellow strip and yoga pants. She comes in both of you eat Alice asks if everything went well with Kate's send off .You could clearly see she had a kind of flirty voice but couldn't see anything as she neither acted straight plus is rather of a top model kind.

Then after dinner after you put the dishes in the sink you turn around to see Alicewith her legs widened to put you at her boob level. Before you can even react she squeezes you tight against her body. You try to resist to be met with a small laugh. Then she stands up straight forcing you to dangle as she holds you up. She carries you into the living room to toss you down on the floor as you crawl to put some distance between you she sits down.

She crosses her legs then with a smile she says, "You better start licking my shoes or I'm really going to kick you ass little man."

You have the following choices:

1. you obey

*Noteb*
2. you try to run

*Noteb*
3. You try to resist her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrXD (UN: mrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrXD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/2784151-Day-34-at-43-Alice-runs-the-house