*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963641-Overwatch-GTSShrink/cid/2151951-Giantess-Real-World
by Ethin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1963641
Overwatch girls get a new power! What will happen next!?
This choice: Giantess (Real World)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giantess (Real World)

    by: Dikbutkis
Tracer was in hot pursuit of Widowmaker, as she usually was, atop the rooftops of London. As she was about to corner her adversary, the Brit warped ahead just to close the gap even more. However as she jumped, instead of simply moving forward at the assassin, she vanished in a big flash of light, disappearing completely. Widowmaker, somewhat in shock, was quick to retreat from the rooftops, on edge for the rest of the night that Tracer would reappear and take her out.

But Tracer didn't return, mainly because she wasn't even in the same universe as Widowmaker was. When she jumped, she was looking at her rival up against a wall, but when she warped and the flash of light faded, she didn't see a brick wall, but instead what looked like a model skyscraper. Tracer crashed into it, knocking it over as she fell stomach-first onto the ground.
"Bloody hell... Where am I?" She asked, looking around, hearing faint screams in the distance.
"Is this... a scale model of New York City?" The speedster looked at the building she destroyed, identifying it as the Empire State Building. She smirked, bending over to look at it. "So realistic!" Tracer giggled, lifting the building up and noticing red stains under it. "They even got... fake... blood splatter..." Her smile faded as she realized it wasn't fake blood, it was very, very real.

Tracer had somehow warped out of her own world and into ours, and in ours she was absolutely massive. Big enough to easily take down a skyscraper.
"Where am I?!" She yelled out, looking over in the distance and seeing a huge collection of fighter jets coming at her. "Hey! Guys! Could you lot tell me where I am?" They didn't answer her, instead they began attempting to take her down, but none of their arsenal seemed to even make her flinch. Tracer couldn't help but laugh.
"Are you guys being serious? This is too funny. Lil' bullets can't harm me! I'm much bigger than you lot." She commented, holding one of the fighter jets that was around the size of her fingernail. "But I really do appreciate the effort." Tracer flicked the jet away, probably killing the person inside.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dikbutkis (UN: awesomedude65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ethin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963641-Overwatch-GTSShrink/cid/2151951-Giantess-Real-World