*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963641-Overwatch-GTSShrink/cid/2152170-The-Heat-of-Battle
by Ethin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1963641
Overwatch girls get a new power! What will happen next!?
This choice: Giantess (Overwatch world)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Heat of Battle

    by: Picasso Baby
The sounds of a skirmish could be he heard throughout all of King's Row. The two teams of six battled fiercely against each other, trying to gain the upper hand. Everyone had a stern look of determination, not wanting to lose their head in the thick of things. Only one hero though seemed to be having fun with the situation.

Tracer was blinking through the tight streets and rooftops, annoying enemies with quick jumps in and out of combat. "Sorry loves but I'm just a bit to fast for you." She couldn't feel any better right now until just as she was going leap to the next building she was hit by one of Widowmakers shots. Tracer tumbled over the edge and safely landed on a pile of trash. "Yuck! I hope I don't smell terrible now. I'd never live this down if anyone found out. Wait didn't I also get hit?" She checked her body and found no wounds but upon checking her chronal accelerator there was a hole going through the front. "Oh no! I'm going to disappear! Out of everything it's this! Any second I'm going to disappear and-" She stopped and realized that nothing was happening and she wasn't disappearing. "This is great! Nothing important must of got hit, but Winston is going to be furious. I'll just give him another banana. Now off we go." As she tried to blink off nothing seemed to happen. Confused she tried a few more times. "What could be the-" she was cut off by the sound of stretching spandex and a slight tightness of her clothing but not her chronal accelerator. Tracer looked down at herself and couldn't find anything wrong. She shrugged and ran off, electing to get around the non-stylish way. Along the way she tried blinking several more times with no luck. Eventually she saw Reinhardt and started running towards him, but as she approached she saw he wasn't as big as he used to be. She was then directly behind him but he didn't notice her yet. She quickly compared sizes and saw they were the same height. Not wanting to be seen like this she quickly ran into one of the pubs. "By the queen I'm growing! What's going on?!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Picasso Baby (UN: bloodeborne666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ethin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963641-Overwatch-GTSShrink/cid/2152170-The-Heat-of-Battle