*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963752-Total-Drama-Muscle-Growth/cid/1697411-Welcome
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963752
This is an MG Story for Total Drama! Feel free to add!
Chapter #1

Welcome!

    by: Jordan
Hey there everyone! Here's the Total Drama Muscle Growth Interactive!
Anyway we need someone for this story to be about! Now Featuring Characters from The Spin-Off of Total Drama, "The Ridonculous Race"!
The rules that you saw have changed... Slightly. Here is the NEW list of Rules:

This is a Total Drama Interactive (Muscle Growth) that I hope will be filled up with a lot of chapters. There are some rules and conditions though:
Conditions:
Condition 1A: The story (or stories) must take place outside of the actual show, like say, in the hometowns of the contestants or so.
Condition 1B: If you want your story to take place DURING one of the seasons of Total Drama, then you MUST let me know beforehand.
Condition 2: When you Pick a Character, that character MUST undergo the Growth. However, you can have up to four other characters join along for the ride!
Rules:
Rule 1: I will already leave behind some choices, those choices are the only ones that can be chosen.
Rule 2: Needless to say all choices will be Male only.
Rule 3A: There will be no suddenly making the character into a 50ft giant on the first part of the story or something like that.
Rule 3B: Of course, their growth can still be fast... just not INSTANT. And, as mentioned not as early.
Rule 4: Nudity can be allowed, but nothing that involved cum or similar. At least not off the bat mind you. NOTE that I DO like reading about how characters outgrow their clothing.
Rule 5: Be careful when using NSFW Content. It's allowed but nothing extreme right off the bat. Later chapters? More than welcome.
Rule 6: I will be watching every once in a while.
Rule 7: and the most important one: Remember to have fun writing the sequence out!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jordan (UN: apollotalon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jordan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963752-Total-Drama-Muscle-Growth/cid/1697411-Welcome