*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Duncan
  2. Duncan/Geoff/Scott/Dave
  3. Welcome!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963752-Total-Drama-Muscle-Growth/cid/1757098-Duncan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963752
This is an MG Story for Total Drama! Feel free to add!
This choice: Duncan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Duncan

    by: Jellifish
(Note: This takes place after Duncan won Total Drama Action, assuming that Total Drama World Tour didn't happen happen... Obversely)

Duncan pushed his peas around his plate, mixing them into his mashed potato. His mother gives him a worried look, unsure of what could be wrong.
"Honey, don't play with your food. I know you won the money but we don't waste food in this house." His mother says to him in a firm but caring voice.
"I'm not hungry." He replies, pushing his plate away and getting up from his seat. "If you want me, I'll be upstairs." Then he just walked out of the room, arms crossed and head down.

Ever since Duncan had got back from Total Drama, his life felt so boring and meaningless. He wanted to feel the thill he used to, but he didn't have the courage to go back to his Delinquent ways. He just needs something to distract him from his current boring life.

He sat down at his newly purchased laptop, connected connected to their newly installed internet and began searching the web for ways to give his life more meaning.
As he is searching though ideas he notices one of those annoying ads about people who had lots fat and gained muscle all in small amount of time. Duncan gets up and looks at himself in his full length mirror. Despite being the bad ass of Total Drama, he still managed to be one of the skinniest guys there, and the tight fitting long sleeved shirt didn't help emphasise his lack of muscle. He rolls up his sleeve and flexes his arm as hard as he can, but the only thing that appears is a small lump.
"You would think from all the bad ass things I did I would be a lot stronger."
He goes to sit back down at his laptop, rolling his sleeve back down.

What does Duncan do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Buy a gym membership

*Noteb*
2. He finds an interesting article on the internet

3. He chats with some friends online

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jellifish (UN: jellifish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jordan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963752-Total-Drama-Muscle-Growth/cid/1757098-Duncan