*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963752-Total-Drama-Muscle-Growth/cid/2820438-Disappointment-Leads-to-Power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963752
This is an MG Story for Total Drama! Feel free to add!
This choice: Inside the package was what looked like a Universal Remote.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Disappointment Leads to Power

    by: Smut Lorde
After navigating what felt like a sea of styrofoam packing peanuts, Dave finally came across what appeared to be a remote control for his television. It seemed brand new, although it came with no packaging nor instructions.

Remote in hand, he stared at it for a moment “You mean to tell me that someone mailed me a television remote control yet didn’t bother to leave any instructions on how to set it up? Just lovely!”

In frustration, he three himself down onto his recliner chair. After about an hour, he looked at what appeared to be a standard remote control. It looked peculiar, unlike any remote control he’s ever seen before.

Upon inspection, he found that the control featured no number buttons, a glass screen, directional buttons, and a scanner on the flat surface above the power button.

His curiously peaked, he pressed the power button. The screen came to life and he nearly dropped the almost-remote when he heard a small robotic voice say “Scanning for human life.”

After a bit, exact measurements were placed on the screen.

Name: Dave
Age: 18
Height: 5’4’’
Weight: 90 pounds
Shoe size: US6
Sexuality: Bisexual
Muscle mass: 0
Make any changes?

Dave was curious as to what this could entail Pressing the up button, it began to cycle through his different body parts. He cycled through each of his body parts in part bewilderment, part amazement.

Eventually, he made his way down to his feet. Being so small in size, Dave had always wondered what it would be like to be a massive, tall, muscular, gorgeous hulk of a man. He figured that if this machine was going to change his body, it would be on his own terms. To test what this control could really do, he decided that his fantasy will start to come true with his small feet

Letting his body relax, he slowly started pressing the right diagonal button while the FEET option was highlighted. There was no change nor feeling at first. However, a few seconds later, Dave felt a pleasurable tingly feeling arise in his feet.

He watched slowly as his feet grew before his very eyes. Very slowly, he watched as his feet grow past their tiny size six, stretching out the threading on his socks. He continued to press the diagonal button, obsessed with the growth feeling.

As he watched his feet continue to swell larger and larger in his socks, they eventually started to tear through, now able to see his feet expanding in the flesh. He let out a soft moan. Slowly but surely, he was transforming himself into a god. He’ll be bigger than those jocks Lightning, Alejandro, Topher, and Tyler in no time. He refused to stop the growth in his feet until they were completely bare, the remains of his tiny socks now in tatters on the floor. He went back to the main menu to check his measurements yet again.

Name: Dave
Age: 18
Height: 5’4’’
Weight: 93 pounds
Shoe size: US13
Sexuality: Bisexual
Muscle mass: 0
Make any changes?

Not even second guessing now, Dave agreed to let the strange device make the changes he’d always wanted to his body. He cycled through the options until he found THIGHS. Without thinking, he pressed down on the right diagonal button to let his next growth begin.

The pleasurable, tingly feeling came back, this time in his thin, scrawny thighs, as he selected. Eventually, like his feet, his thighs slowly started to bulge and grow thick with immense muscle. He watched in ecstasy and excitement as his once scrawny thighs were filling up and thickening with hardened muscle right before his eyes. Becoming so large, they stretched out the fabric of his denim skinny jeans, they eventually started to burst through, becoming as thick as gorgeous, velvety tree trunks. To make matters more exciting, his groin and butt grew larger, thicker, and muscular. There was a loud BOOM sound as his jeans exploded along with his underwear. He let loose a series of wild, animal-like moans. Now with his feet and thighs more than doubled in size, he couldn’t be bothered to check his measurements now. He just started cycling through his body parts until he landed on his......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pecs

*Noteb*
2. Biceps

*Noteb*
3. Calves

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smut Lorde (UN: chriswiltrout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jordan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963752-Total-Drama-Muscle-Growth/cid/2820438-Disappointment-Leads-to-Power