*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go on a hot date
  2. Other options
  3. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1707652-Go-on-a-hot-date
by Zendle
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1966966
The tales of a girl who loves to get naked
This choice: Go on a hot date  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go on a hot date

    by: Zendle
Sara checked herself over one more time in the mirror. Her hair was done up in a nice bun, she was wearing a pair of nice earrings and her favorite pearl necklace. The make-up was enough to look good, but not to much to make her look trampy. Her nails were trimmed and painted, and her skin moisturized and smooth. The only thing missing was something she had deliberately put off...the dress.
Sara looked in the full-body mirror to see the a pretty naked girl looking back at her. In a perfect world she could just stay this way, go out into the world completely naked, and enjoy herself that way. But her friend had set this date up and the person she was going out with had no idea Sara was an exhibitionist, so she was forced to wear clothes although her friend mentioned that this person was exactly her type.
Sara looked to the side of the mirror to see what it was she was going to wear. A cute black dress, strapless and with no back, nice and short to show off her legs, and low enough to display her perky breasts. Some girls would call it slutty, Sara simply called it something that let her show off the good stuff.
The doorbell rang, it must be her date.
"Coming!"
Sara quickly slipped o the dress, resisting the urge to answer the door naked. She opened to see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A man

2. A women

3. Not her date, but one of her friends.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zendle (UN: zendle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zendle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1707652-Go-on-a-hot-date