*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. sunbathe in her backyard
  2. Stay home
  3. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1730553-sunbathe--in-her-backyard
by Zendle
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1966966
The tales of a girl who loves to get naked
This choice: sunbathe in her backyard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

sunbathe in her backyard

    by: Unknown
It was nice not to have anything she really needed to do, Sara thought. She could take care of something that was important to her -- making certain she looked good naked. Sara hated having visible strap marks, and she decided she would do something about it today.

Sara had learned that the neighbors didn't seem too put out by her nude sunbathing if she did it in gradual steps. So, she put on her thong bikini and, carrying a towel and suntan lotion, went out to the backyard.

She set down the towel and lotion and lay down on a deck chair.

After an hour or so, Sara took off her top. She tossed it aside, then closed her eyes and lay back on her deck chair.

It was a hot day. The sun shone brilliantly out of the cloudless sky. Sara could hear a radio coming from next door.

That meant Karen, the daughter of their neighbors, was in her backyard. Karen was a short blonde girl, who was in the same grade at school and was the same age as Sara. She wore glasses and kept her hair pinned up in a conservative style. Sara knew she was modest and shy, and enjoyed teasing her with her nudity. She had even tried to get her naked once or twice,so far without success.

Maybe he could tease Karen again, she thought. Or she could take off her bikini bottom and go for a swim in their pool.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She decides to tease or strip Karen

2. She swims naked in the pool

*Noteb*
3. Other (writer's choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zendle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1730553-sunbathe--in-her-backyard