*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1811827-Have-fun-with-Nikki
by Zendle
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1966966
The tales of a girl who loves to get naked
This choice: Have fun with Nikki.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Have fun with Nikki.

    by: Zendle
Putting the towel on the clothesline Sara, still completely naked strutted across the backyard and into the kitchen where Nikki was organizing some bills. As soon as she entered, Nikki gave her sister a dirty look.
"What's going on sis?" Sara asked nonchalantly.
"There's some tax stuff mom and dad didn't do before they left." Nikki replied, making every effort not to look at her younger sibling."If you don't mind mind I'd like to get it done."
"Oh yawn!" Sara said stretching her arms and thrusting her breasts forward. "Sis, did you ever have fun in business school, or was having a pole up your ass a requirement?"
"Well excuse me for me organized!" Nikki snapped. "Unlike you Sara I come from the real world, which has responsibility, modesty, and clothes."
Sara snickerd and leaned down on the table, letting her breasts hang in full view of her sister while slightly squeezing them together.
"Get your tits out of my face you freak!" Nikki pushed Sara face which caused her to recoil slightly.
"Excuse you."
"What is it now a problem to be bothered by your baby sister letting her tits bounce around in the open?"
Sara thought for a second. "Yes."
Nikki simply groaned and got up from the table. "Get out."
"Why?"
"Because." Nikki said through gritted teeth. "I'm stressed, i'm angry, and I want a shower and you know how I feel about you hanging around when I'm in there."
"Is it even possible for you to strip down in the shower?" Sara asked. "By this point it wouldn't surprise me if you underwear was part of your anatomy like in those Video game RPGs."
"SARA!" Nikki yelled. "Get dressed, go somewhere else and embarrass yourself there but just leave me alone please!"
"Fine!" Sara rolled her eyes. As she passed her red-faced sister she whispered. "Make sure to film it, I want to watch later."
Not waiting for a reply Sara walked purposefully down the hall, adding an extra swagger to her hips in direct line of sight from her sister.

Two minutes later Sara was in a pair of booty shorts and had on an easy to remove strapless top and a plan had already formed in her head as she stepped on the front porch and heard Nikki lock the door. Sara wanted to get Nikki naked outside the house, not for any incestuous reasons mind you, but more to prove a point and also to embarrass her stuck-up sister as much as possible.
Sara walked down the driveway, out of sight from the house so Nikki thought she was gone. Sara knew she needed help and therefore phones a friend...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get her best friend down to help.

*Noteb*
2. Sara changes her mind and decides to go somewhere else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zendle (UN: zendle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zendle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1811827-Have-fun-with-Nikki