*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Encounter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968062-Shrunk-by-Sorority-Girls/cid/1711590-First-Encounter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1968062
Your life becomes smaller and in control of sorority girls.
Chapter #1

First Encounter

    by: coolguy
You walk past the garden on your way to Theta Kappa's house to see Laura, a newly initiated sister with a crush on you. Walking into the house, a voice grabs your attention. Laura is at the top of the stairs and comes down only to jump on your, legs spread apart. She horse collars you with her crotch and you falls back, her warm thighs cupping your face.

She quietly says, "Listen. I'm in charge now. I just pricked you with a needle full of shrink serum."

You look down at your thigh to see a needle sticking out of your leg.

"Any last words?" She says mockingly.

Your world starts getting bigger as inch by inch you are shrunken to an almost unnoticeable size.

You are suddenly under Laura's crotch... at 4 inches. She feels your shrunken form and proposes an offer..

"Should I put you in my pussy, my asshole... or should i just eat you??"

What does she do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pussy

2. Asshole

*Noteb*
3. She swallows you whole

*Noteb*
4. Life as a dildo

*Noteb*
5. Fused with her butthole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 coolguy (UN: redsoxfever16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
coolguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968062-Shrunk-by-Sorority-Girls/cid/1711590-First-Encounter