*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Animal
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968129-The-Transformation/cid/1908940-Animal
by Lord23
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1968129
Choose a transformation
This choice: Animal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Animal

    by: Ace Jones
This story itself is set during the fall of '93 at the old Kushman Bros carnival as the supposed man or chicken dumpling in this case yours truly, was about to experience a transformation of sorts.

For so very long, i had been floating around in a tank of some sort and never had anything else to do but either entertain or frighten anyone who stumbled upon our freak show itself until one day something happened.

As i was floating around in my tank as usual, my body started vibrating and glowing as my transformation into an anthropomorphic cartoon animal itself happened as i busted open the lid of the tank and climbed out as my transformation came to an end having already transformed into of that of a....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. cartoon chipmunk

*Noteb*
2. cartoon squirrel

3. cartoon fox

*Noteb*
4. cartoon raccoon

5. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968129-The-Transformation/cid/1908940-Animal