*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968297-Teen-Guy-Older-Woman-Swap/cid/2828710-Math-teacher-Sheila-43
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968297
Not enough of these stories out there
This choice: Math teacher, Sheila (43)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Math teacher, Sheila (43)

    by: SamTheSnake
Across town in a small neighborhood tucked away beside a series of cal-de-sacs, Mike's math teacher Sheila was unpacking her groceries. Sheila was still single, and was a bigger lady with wide hips, a round ass, and large breasts. She had an outgoing attitude, and was really well liked by the other staff at the school. Her penchant for helping out struggling students was well-known, as was her foul-mouthed delivery methods.

Singing to herself, Sheila finished putting away her food when her head started to spin.

"Oh wow, I'd better sit down," she said aloud in her alto voice. But as she was making her way to the chair, she practically passed out and flopped face down onto the couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike felt his eyes flutter open. What the hell he thought as he pulled some strands of hair out of his mouth. He knew something was wrong as he looked down at a flower-patterned couch he had never seen. His heart raced at the unfamiliarity of the house he was in. One second he was driving, and now he's laying on a couch... which was really messing with his head. He looked around trying to figure out where he was, but nothing looked familiar.

"Hello?" he called out. The sound of his voice almost startled him. "H...He...Hello?" he tried out his voice again, seeing if he could figure out what was going on. That's not my voice.

Mike finally gathered the courage to sit up, feeling all sorts of areas on his body shift and shimmy in a way he had never experienced before. If he didn't know better, he felt like he had long hair... and breasts! Trying his best not to panic, Mike looked down to confirm his biggest fears. His hands were a bit pudgy, and attached to fleshy arms that stretched the material of his clothing taught. On his chest, he could tell he had breasts. Big, saggy ones at that. Oh my god that fucking witch he thought to himself and he inspected his arms. He placed his hand on his left breast to confirm it was real, and that just made them seem even bigger.

His inspection continued downward, as he noticed his paunch, thunder thighs, and calves that ran straight down to his pudgy toes. Oh god, what is this he thought. Still, he knew he couldn't just sit there.

What was Mike's next move?

You have the following choices:

1. Figure out who he is

2. Inspect himself further

3. His old body bursts through the door

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SamTheSnake (UN: samthesnake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968297-Teen-Guy-Older-Woman-Swap/cid/2828710-Math-teacher-Sheila-43