*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oscar
  2. STORY START: THE CLUB - Mel
  3. Female...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1868775-Oscar
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1968860
A variety of stories with a variety of sizes. 15,000+ views!
This choice: Oscar...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Oscar

    by: NickNack
"About damn time!" A voice was heard from somewhere deep in the room.

A loud noise of a mass of people groaned a laughed in the room.

"Oh you would win, wouldn't you? I wanted him so..." said a woman's voice.

"... They haven't won it in ages..." said another woman's voice.

"Go easy on the little guy..." said a man's voice.

Mel could see the mass of silhouettes to the left of her part as someone was coming through. She gulped and slowly started walking back in apprehension of who was about to claim her. A thunderous booming got louder and louder as the anonymouos person walked to the table through the crowd.

"Oh God I can't wait for this..." Mel went dead cold, dead quick. That was an excited man's voice. The silhouettes vanished and now he was along with this man and Eric...

She gulped and started to walk back faster as the man walked into the light, nearly knocking the table with his crotch, that was hidden behind a pair of tight black briefs. The silhouettes disappeared instanly. And hidden in there was something big and of course, Mel knew what it was. The rest of the giant man was naked, showing off his ripped abs and incredible sculpted chest with a fine mash of hair on it. His nipples were hard and ready, Mel noticed, as she looked further up into the man's face, which was handsome and finely attended to. He sported a fine stubble and chizzled cheekbones. He was grinning and looking down on him with hazel-brown eyes that matched his short brown hair.

"She looks great Eric, I think we're going to love her!" The man couldn't stop staring down at Mel, who was still backing away, taking in the sheer sight of the giant man standing in front of her.

"No problem Oscar, you know the rules. One week from now..."

"...Yeah, yeah I know. What's his name again?"

"Mel."

"Mel... Thanks Eric. Now little girl, you're coming with me!" Mel screamed as Oscar reached for her with his giant hand open, his fingers reaching for her. Mel took off running but it was no good. Oscar slammed him hand in front of her like a wall and began to slide it towards her.

Mel yelped and began to run back towards Oscar unknowingly as the wall of hand rushed towards her. But then Mel DID notice Oscar ahead and she hasitated for only a moment, a moment that caused her to slow down and soon the palm of Oscar's left hand pushed her over and made her slide along the smooth surface of the table. Mel screamed as her soft round rear rubbed along the surface unforgivingly, and she could see ahead that Oscar had now pulled open his briefs and started bending at the knees, leaving the opening just below the lip of the table.

"PLEASE GOD NO!" Mel screamed as she was rushed towards the edge of the table, but as she was right at the edge, she stopped. Confused and scared witless, Mel stood up on the edge of the table and looked down into the dark musky abyss that was Oscar's briefs. She could just see the unimaginably gigantic limp cock far below in the cofinements of the pants. Mel was literally about to make a run for it again, but she felt a light tap on her bum, which sent her falling off the edge and falling further still, into the abyss...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Oscar is bi...

*Noteb*
2. Oscar is gay...

*Noteb*
3. Oscar is on his own...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NickNack (UN: nicknack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickNack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1868775-Oscar