*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1744761-Mighty-Bliss-and-Fanning-the-Flames-of-Desire
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968915
The Pokémon gang find a strange meteorite that causes muscle growth!
This choice: Follow the events at Mount Moon.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mighty Bliss and Fanning the Flames of Desire

    by: who-me
From behind the titanic Machoke and Clefable, another augmented Pokemon arrived. At first the three humans had no clue what it was, besides very obviously female. It was about equal with the two others. The human head was a soft pink in color. On her chest were snow white orbs on pink skin. A row of white orbs created a skirt effect. A liquid was dripping from between her legs.

Her muscles flexed with every movement. She was carrying a rock in her powerful arms.

“No,” Brock said with worry. “Don’t tell me.”

“Who is it Brock?” Misty asked.

“It appears to be his Blissey,” Joy said.

The bulked up Blissey stopped about eight feet from the humans. She smiled lovingly at her trainer and with a more human face made a kissing face.

How she wished he could understand her. How she wished he knew how much she loved him. What she was about to, she did it for him. For her Brock.

Brock was stunned, unsure what to say. He never saw Blissey look at him like that.

“Brock, look out!” Misty called as she saw Blissey’s hand glow. With one hand she tossed the rock into the air and smashed into it with Rock Smash. The meteor shattered and even ducking down, the three humans were stung by some shrapnel. They each cried in pain before letting loose a long moan.

---------

From within her bag, one ball was disturbed. A tiny pink kitty appeared aind looked up at the Mega May.

“Awe, look at the cute kitty. Come, rest here,” May said as she lifted the Skitty up to her chest. A familiar blue glow appeared and Skitty mewed before moaning in pleasure.

May glanced to the side when Nurse Joy came out of the Pokemon Center. She had a binocular of some sort in her hands. And Mini Max was writing something down.

Who cared? May looked back to her growing feline She was looking more like a fit persain than a skitty, but still keeping the fluffy tail.

----

Max and Joy weren’t the only eyes watching May. Flannery watched with wide eyes and a smile on her face.

“I have got to get that rock or find one on my own,” the gym leader said. She walked to the muscular woman on the mega Venusaur. May glanced over to Flannery.

“Hey Flannery,” May said as Skitty began yowling and shaking. “What do you need?” Flannery watched as something shot from the backside of the enlarged Skitty.

“I want to grow like you. How did you do it?” Flannery asked. May smiled as Skitty started to purr.

“Vena, help her up,” May said. The thick vine reached out and lifted the fiery Gym Leader up and before her trainer.

Sitting on the hard muscular lap, May held Flannery there. “Vena, let’s get going,” May said. Vena roared and ran out of town.

------------

“Oh no. So that’s why the TV won’t work,” Delia Ketchum said. When she tried contacting Professor Oak, the signal was dead. Now she knew why. The receiver dish was broken. Something ripped it from the roof. Walking out, she noticed a strange stone not far from the dish.

Kneeling down, she picked it up. “Is this a Moon Stone?” she whispered.

-------

Misty ripped the remains of her clothes from her body. Her bra was barely surviving her new breasts. Her body was glistening with sweat. Down by her feet, the slivers of stone that entered her had been pushed out from her expanding body. There wasn’t even a blemish where they were in her. Her body’s beautiful muscles pumped up with every breath. The titanic tomboy was close to seven feet tall. Her body was similar to what one would see on a professional Machamp Muscle Contest. (What she did not know was while she did have bigger muscles than May, her breasts were smaller by a few inches. Upper G-cup would just have to do).

“That . . . This feels amazing,” she whispered as she touched her body.

“Tell me about it,” came another feminine voice. Misty looked over and up at Nurse Joy. She was taller than her before their transformation and it showed even now. While lacking the pumped out muscles, Joy favored a professional gymnast look. Lean but strong muscles.

Heavy panting made both women turn further down the way.

Brock was lacking any clothes after he burst free of his clothes. His mighty penis, however, wasn’t visible. His Blissey was leaning over it, sucking the mighty rod for all its worth.

“I need to find Ash,” Misty said.

“I need to examine the benefits of this transformation,” Joy said.

--------

Flannery stepped off Vena and onto the rocky terrain. They were about 6 miles from home but got here in just under 5 minutes. She watched May step off and pull from her breasts the rock.

“I won’t give it to you, but I will allow you to use it,” May said. “Now, are you ready?”

“One moment,” Flannery said. From her side, she released three Pokemon. Torkoal, Rapidash, and Arcanine looked at the mighty Vena. “Don’t worry guys. Nothing bad is going to happen.” May nodded.

“Nothing bad at all,” she said before putting the gem close to Flannery.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Flannery's growth.

*Noteb*
2. Follow the events at Mount Moon.

*Noteb*
3. Follow Delia or wherever Ash is.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1744761-Mighty-Bliss-and-Fanning-the-Flames-of-Desire