*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969020-The-Eronomicon-II/cid/2435844-mind-control-or-Hypnotising
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chaos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1969020
The stories of the Eronomicon that exceeds the limit.
This choice: mind control or Hypnotising  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

mind control or Hypnotising

    by: Imageviewer
creeping out of the cupboard, he silently moved to the door way to the kitchen and peeked from the corner, to see the back of his aunt working on the dining room table.

she wore her a pink sweater complete with a long black skirt and leggings while she wore a kitchen apron, as she set up the table and straightening the table clothe, she bent forward, unknowingly giving Harry a show of her big ass through the tight skirt.

Harry, unaware of what the tingling feeling he was getting down below where is penis was from watching his aunt butts which made his penis hard, was fantasying about it, looking at the page of the tome he got, he saw a spell that he thought would better his life, looking at the words, he stretched his hand out towards her and whispered "mentis imperium" and felt a wave of power flow out his hand and at his aunt where it washed over her, causing her stop in her work.

she still held her position for awhile before Harry gained the confidence to ask "aunt Petunia? are you alright" the woman continued to stay like that before responding.

"yes master" in a monotone tone of voice, curious he walked around her to see her eye's staring forward in a daze like trance, showing no emotion what so ever.

"c-can you stand up" following his commanded she stood up straight "sit down" she sat down on the floor, getting more confident by these two actions he tested it one more time "walk around and act like a good dog" like a switch, Petunia stuck her tongue out with a happy expression on her face and walked to harry on all floors, barking before standing on her knees before him, panting with her arms inward.

liking this, he petted her on her head which caused her to purr in affection "this is awesome" he muttered, feeling satisfaction at the woman who made his life a living hell, acting like the dog instead of him "stop" he commanded, reverting her back to her trance like state.

"now what to do now?" he mused gaining a few ideas on how to exploit this

You have the following choices:

1. fuck her

*Noteb*
2. experiment with spells

*Noteb*
3. more options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969020-The-Eronomicon-II/cid/2435844-mind-control-or-Hypnotising