*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She comes back
  2. Wife #1
  3. Wives 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969415-All-Your-Wife-Are-Belong-To-Us/cid/1724542-She-comes-back
by Chozo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1969415
A unique interactive story where your shrunken wife ends up used and abused by others.
This choice: She comes back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She comes back

    by: DerHumpf
You continued eating with a broad smile on your face as minutes later your beautiful wife came back, wearing just a pair of dark hold ups and a hint of makeup on her face. Her slow pace made her large breasts move with her motion and her hips where dancing to the tact of her steps. You turned around and smelled the parfume she has applied and instantly your pants tightened.

She loved the lusty look on your face and before you had the chance to touch her her nyloned foot was placed on your crotch. "Not so fast big boy", she sayed as she gently rubbed your cock. Life could have been perfect if not for the busting of the front door. Immediatly you two jumped back in shock and seconds later four men, all dressed in black and armed with rifles assaulted the room. They shouted and yelled in a language you did not understand but both your hands went up and you backed away from the threatening muzzles.

As one man guarded you the other three secured the rest of the small house but of course they found nobody. A quick status report was made and you heard noise from outside. Your wife started to sob, humiliated and naked in front of these staring man and you could clearly see their plans in their eyes. You had to do something but against 4 automatic rifles and 4 men who where smaller but surely better trained than you you where completly helpless.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They take your wife to the next room

*Noteb*
2. You try to fight

3. Someone enters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chozo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969415-All-Your-Wife-Are-Belong-To-Us/cid/1724542-She-comes-back