*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969415-All-Your-Wife-Are-Belong-To-Us/cid/1960380-Honey-Moon-Cruise
by Chozo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1969415
A unique interactive story where your shrunken wife ends up used and abused by others.
This choice: Husbands 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Honey Moon Cruise

    by: Giantess-Smother
You'r husbands name was James Williams, making you Mrs.Williams now I suppose you two have been married for a week and now enjoying you'r honeymoon. You'r mother sprung for cruise tickets that you both happily accepted, the first week was perfect the food was great there were movies and dances to enjoy but most of all there was just the two of you. A thing you have not gotten in a while, and in a couple days you will be in Hawaii but really it did not matter where the Ship took you as long as James was there with you, but Hawaii helps.

You and James met as High School sweethearts and although everyone(and I mean everyone) loves to tell you how it's not gonna work you both seem to always make it work. You have long blond hair tied in a ponytail, you'r body is more athletic and admittedly short, and although you would never admit you'r breasts always seemed to be lacking compared to some but luckily James did not care about that. Jame's figure was muscular but not "beefy", he had short black hair, and most important of all he was always kind.

Now you were waiting for him he had to go to bathroom but admittedly he has been gone for quite some time now that start to make one worry, no she will wait for him she will not be the "clingy wife" on their honeymoon there here to have fun!

So whats going on with James?

You have the following choices:

1. He shows up but has a accident.

*Noteb*
2. Someone in the bathroom is "holding" him up, who?

*Noteb*
3. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess-Smother (UN: ranting-riot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chozo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969415-All-Your-Wife-Are-Belong-To-Us/cid/1960380-Honey-Moon-Cruise