*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970307-Giant-furry-Kangaroos/cid/1734931-Playful-avoiding-harm-while-using-the-humans-t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1970307
Huge Kangaroos & only Kangaroos! (unless you're human) be a roo or play with one!
This choice: Playful, avoiding harm while using the humans to grow ever bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Playful, avoiding harm while using the humans t...

    by: growasaur
Despite your hourly bursts of size, and for all the slow, creaking, furr-frizzling growth spurts that had been tickling and playing across your huge body, you had really been hoarding the entire day through, and could tolerate no further delays. Tonight, you were going to let loose!

The night guard, having himself joined in the cultists' night games, made sure to leave your enclosure locked while on camera; he smiled and bid you goodnight, adding a wink as he leaves. The wink was still an odd gesture, though you now knew it meant he'd be back with your little friends, after he had turned off the cameras around your gigantic habitat. It was almost time! Your great, furred breasts groan and swell by teeny degrees as you played with them, flicking your ears in anticipatory delight.

As soon as your friends arrived, you would get right down to blowing up.

...


Your body nearly boomed as you heard the door to your enclosure open quietly, your entire body rendered electric, charged. Primed with unbridled want, you motioned them all in, smiling tenderly, as they all chanted away their usual stuff and began to clamber up and all around your form, snuggling in and stroking everywhere they possibly could. Many encircled your breasts, cuddling into the massive, plush globes, collectively sighing and nuzzling in as they expanded with your every soft breath. So many little hands, moving independently...so much adoration!

You coaxed the little humans to quiet, and nestled down to sleep, warm and blanketed by a veneer of human wrappings. They expected you'll grow, surely, but deep down, you and you alone knew just how much of a ride they'd all be in for, as you lidded your giant eyes and sighed lowly, then closed them.

Tomorrow would be a new day, indeed.

Of course, tonight had its own share of activity: as you slept, your hips began to bulge wider, your toes splaying and rubbing in and out against half a dozen very-happy humans, the balls of your humanoid feet spreading like silk across their tiny bodies as both digits began to grow and grow, pushing out and up to larger proportions against them, in so doing spreading them farther and farther apart. Those snoozing along the span of your belly half-awoke to find the sheer plane of your stomach stretching out before them, as well as behind; those on the 'before' view-point saw soft mountains growing to match the horizon of said belly plain, as your overloaded breasts billowed up, up and up, until they started to smish and press into the enclosure's high ceiling, dimpling flat at the tips, the firming nipples bulging and pressing out against the cracking glass. Its coolness made you coo in your sleep, shivers running up and down, crisscrossing recklessly through your growing body.

120 feet surged and spread to 130, your body pouring out over the enclosure's faux-habitat setup, hips bowling over frees and fake grass patches, your feet pushing insistently against the groaning walls, your plumped roo-rump damming the artificial waterfall over in the back corner. 150 feet...160 feet...170 feet...Your backside raced up along the opposing wall, your furred shoulders rolling sensuously as your breasts heaved out a relative size bigger; your tongue poked out from your muzzle as your face screwed up slightly in pleasure, the growth coming faster now...

200 feet...230 feet...260 feet! It was getting harder to control, but you found the realization thrilling! 400 feet trembled fitfully, blowing up to 500...600...Even in the sleep-addled recesses of your mind, pleasure-centers came under full assault, from every trembling inch of your swelling form; your knees bumped the ceiling, as your head and neck had already started crooking to the side, your breasts forming the most cracks as you finally filled the enclosure--all 800 feet of it! Your keepers must have known it wouldn't be enough, eventually--still, you figured they would be surprised just how fast you'd outgrown the thing!

You awoke to the sound of an explosive rush, as your feet and arms and head flew out to their full extensions once again, shattered bits of glass glittering harmlessly over your fur and across the area. The humans already must have taken to fleeing, but you hardly minded. You knew full-well that they'd come running back when they saw your 860-foot self thudding along the city streets!

You shivered in glee, like a child on christmas morning--at last, it was playtime!!

...


Everything felt reversed. Even while you were getting twice their size, the humans were still the ones on the outside. Now...now, it felt like you were observing them in their habitat--and you loved what you saw! You waved down at the sea of diverging reactions, smiling at the ones who were cheering for you, as you thundered along heavily, and grinning in the hopes of mollifying those who were frozen in shock and/or terror. This was it, time to try out the bits of speech you've picked up!

"Hello, little humans!" You forced the words out, only mucking up a little bit of your tone. "I...erm...am...goddess!"

Suffice to say, the reactions relative to both sides of the spectrum increased drastically.

Your footfall stopped just shy of downtown, as you gently let your knees lower towards the streets, which you more than filled, your rear towering up in a gorgeous show-and-tell of exposed anus and sex to the onlookers far below. Nearly one-and-a-half city blocks of feminine kangaroo had knelt down close to humanity, half of which shrank away nervously as your shadow fell over them. Over the edge of two titanic breasts came that same loving grin, as you bat your eyes, and offer a massive, sleek finger to the crowd.

"...Play...now?" you asked, quivering with anticipation.

One of the little ones--well, particularly little--stepped out from the sea of people: a little boy. You adored human children! They seemed the most prone to playing, rough or no. Your huge ears flickered happily as you beamed back at the boy, and opened your palm gently for him to climb onto.

"Get...hand? Get on?"

The boy nearly flipped in excitement, and clambered a bit clumsily onto your massive palm. Suddenly, others followed, as they seemed to process that you were not here to render harm, nor apocalyptic judgement, or the like. Your eyes widened in total, unfettered joy, as more and more climbed up, and began using your fingers for slides, whooping and cheering. You perked your ears as you felt dozens of others scaling your gigantic, soft feet, playing on the toes, climbing and sliding down the heels.

Within moments, you were in heaven. You leaned back against a massive skyscraper, letting littles take palm-rides up to your head, where they formed a line, and took turns leaping from your monstrously huge muzzle, landing snugly and gently in your overgrown, booming, supply cleavage. It tickled so much!

With your revelry at its zenith, you sigh and begin to feel the most deliciously warm, prolonged tingle racing around inside of you...



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 growasaur (UN: growasaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aussieguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970307-Giant-furry-Kangaroos/cid/1734931-Playful-avoiding-harm-while-using-the-humans-t